SAU Community

Radio Stations

Damo_R34

Which radio station do you listen to the most?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

jjj for me :wave:

not a corporate station owned by austereo, and they only play new music (a ton of which is australian) :/

radio is for stooges

those in the know just download what they want :O

-D

Fresh and Nova for me. I hate SAFM with a passion - as much as I hate Amber Petty!!!

Same here. She wonders why she can't find a man, when she publicly bags men on the radio! :wave:

Now her BF carnie has left her ...

tape.jpg

Edited by RubyRS4

Yeah and she makes the front page of the Advertiser "Amber Petty speaks out! Why men treat women badly" and rubbish like that!!

When I mean front page, they stick her at the top right hand corner!

She's from Sydney yet she acts like she knows nothing about anything "Lets get the listeners to call in - is it legal to park on the sidewalk?"

Shes annoying... and is fairly sexist towards men - but its not considered sexist because its a woman talking. If a man does what she does on radio there would be waves after waves of complaint and he'd be kicked off!

Shes annoying... and is fairly sexist towards men - but its not considered sexist because its a woman talking. If a man does what she does on radio there would be waves after waves of complaint and he'd be kicked off!

Maybe we could start up a posse and get her kicked off!

I don't listen to the radio if I have the option of a CD or something, but if it's the only way to get some beats happening it's usually on fresh. I've also started listening to 3d a bit lately as well.

On a related topic, are you one of those people to just set it to one station and leave it or do you constantly flick from station to station in search of the best song on at the time? I'm the latter :(

LOL, thats what i asked cosi at the kadina show couple weeks back ''how do you work with amber?''

his reply was ''haha hhhaa..........ha'' and walked away............

:)

but +1, she annoys the mcfux ouuta me and my GF INSISTS on listening to them EVERY freakin morning :(

she has the most plain, boring voice, and is funny as a fart in the shower (not very)

usually cant stand the crap on the radio, so listen to the ipod hooked up to the HU. but i give fresh fm a tune in now and then.

Nova - got cheese? cheesy poppy cheese. very occasionally get a good song, but not worth sitting thru all the crap for it.

Fresh FM - love the long no ads, no talking, no BS periods of music late in the afternoons. can just chill out to some beats without some try hard comedian butchering some joke they stole. also like how fresh play all the mixes of the songs u like, so in a way not joining the bandwagon, but going out on a limb with new stuff. usually love the mixes better than the original songs.

Mix - not my style of music, but i guess not too bad for a pop station.

Triple M - i dont drive a ute, enough said :P

Triple J - crappy home made no name crap u can barely call music. u get the odd decent song, but like nova, who can be bothered putting up with the shit songs to get a decent one.

SAFM - has given up on music all together, every time i tune in its just ads. hate it!

Life - every time i check it, its just talking or country music.

5AA - not unless ur over 80 and like complained to no one who cares about kids skateboarding on the footpath lol.

Edited by steveP