SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Saw what looked like an R32 GTR gunmetal with dark wheels at the charmhaven caltex servo next to the tavern. About an hour ago.

Edited by worwor2

Also,well not spotted but pretty much every arvo i hear a skyline with a ssq bov boosting through bluehaven/san remo traffic lights. As i pretty much live a street away from the lights.Pretty sure i've seen it before,white or silver 33 i think.

Anyone??

Is Miss R34 on these forums? (white R34 with pink MSR34 or MISS34 plates.. something like that)

spotted her smoking my silvia at the set of lights near ourimbah RSL a little while ago

oh and spotted at saratoga last night like 8:00 a gunmetal 32 plates 'russsh'

spotted that same car parked next time mine at Erina Fair red car park top level. he started his car with is remote starter when i was standing next time mine after i came out of the movies......yes i saw fast and furious 5

:rofl:

i got some mate 4x r33 rims n tyres 2 near new and 2 about 70% tread

give us a buzz if u want em $260

0420419267- luke

Hey bro appreciate the quick comment. Picked up some today!

Is Miss R34 on these forums? (white R34 with pink MSR34 or MISS34 plates.. something like that)

spotted her smoking my silvia at the set of lights near ourimbah RSL a little while ago

Yes I believe She is MISSR34

Yep, every week there are at least a few people there.

Word of warning though: if you act like a d!ckhead in or around the car-park, you WILL be reported. We've been using this location for over 5 years with little to no issues with the owner of the Plaza or the cops, and we don't want it to start now.

Dont sweat it, i'm no dickhead I love my car to bits although stock, however I have no Respect for anyone that acts like a tool.