SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

saw a bright blue 32 twice on the weekend

exchanged waves at charlsetown square and i explained to my girl friends mum (who i was hanging out with hah), that people on the forums wave to each other, and she called me a knob :(

saw a bright blue 32 twice on the weekend

exchanged waves at charlsetown square and i explained to my girl friends mum (who i was hanging out with hah), that people on the forums wave to each other, and she called me a knob :(

My wife calls me that all the time

Spotted a silver 33 at Sandgate this morning. Basically followed them along till they turned off to go over Hexham bridge.

Once they hit the expansion strip/bump going onto the bridge I noticed the rear of the car bouncing a lot. Looked like the rear shocks need to be renewed or something.

Seems like everyone is out and about today

Dark blue 33 and a black 34 on red ps down at elemore vale earlier

Black 33? going up main rd Cardiff and a silver 34 in a hurry going up Myall rd

Hahaha I wonder what my girl friends mum would call you for fist pumping. Love the enthusiasm :P

She really called you a knob? :P

Fist pumping FTW!!! Just hope he didnt mistake it for abuse LOL

On that note, keep spotting a nice silver 33 around the Terrace with black rims, clean looking car! :D

Also, there was an RB of some description having some serious gate and limiter action near my place over the long weekend, YOU sir are what gives us a bad name :domokun: And pretty ballsy on a long weekend i might add!