SAU Community

Hey

vejeta

Hi im not realy a newbi but thought ill introduce myself here anyways ive been on this forum for a long time because my older bro was looking for info when he was buying his car

and that was over a year ago and just wanna say thanx to all the people who post usful info and to tell them it was really helpful but like i said that was a while ago so i thought i would popo back in and say hi and see what was happening and try to see what events were happening and stuff Im trying to talk my bro in attending the krisppy maccas livo to gong cruise on the 15th nov but hes being a bit hard to persude

and was wondering if you had any idears as to get him to go but yeah just re introducing myself for now like i said its been a while since i last posted and just thought i better say hi and even thou my brothers the one with the skyline doesnt mean im not a enthusiest who do ya think talked him in to buying one lol. see ya round.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome v,

At least you can show your brother that as reticent as he may be, there's a lot to be gained on this forum. And surprise, surprise, he & you may have bits here and there that you can give too.

Tez