SAU Community

Stagea Cruise 23/11

chef_stagea

Ok so ive done most my homework and these are the guys i want to come out! *they have been on other stag cruises* obviously any others are more than welcom!

Sniffles...I'm off the list cause I only came to the meet point on the last one :)

PM me please, I might be able to make it (for the cruise this time!)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I"ll be in on this one. I could help plan a nice route, east side of town, through the hills, towards the lower barossa area. Nothing too twisty, just windy country roads and then maybe a meal at a nice pub. Let me know if you want a hand organising route, notes etc.

Hey Adam,

I just remembered I have that I have a mate with a silver S2 RS260 that might be keen. He came on the last one, Josh. I will ask him and tell him to come along as well as sign up on SAU.

I hope I can find some intercooler piping and another front bar before this cruise...

most people should have there pm by now! ill b going threw and sending them to ppl who havnt piped up yet... ruby if you could atleast start making a map or sumthing that would be great... i think the usual small windey section, town/bay run chat etc etc is good for us stagea driver... take it easy!

most people should have there pm by now! ill b going threw and sending them to ppl who havnt piped up yet... ruby if you could atleast start making a map or sumthing that would be great... i think the usual small windey section, town/bay run chat etc etc is good for us stagea driver... take it easy!

Can I have your home email Adam? I've got a nice route in mind ... I wanna email it to see what you think. It'll cater for all tastes :P

ill try make it to this 1 no promises tho...

pm me meet point and route. :D

p.s. its markrx3 here.. aka the old STAGEAAAA.

Mark as in Mark that I saw at the Vic when I was there with my manual Stagea? If so, it's Peter. I used to work down at Lonsdale not in plumbing, but in irrigation. If it is who I think it is, you will know what I mean by that, hahaha.

Anyway, the more Stageas the better!!!!!!!!!!

Well unfortunately I cant make it on the 23rd will be in Tasmania for a wedding. Looking forward 2 a cruise now that I have a new turbo for the Stag :D.

You dont want to make it for the following weekend ?.