SAU Community

Guttered My Rim!

R33GOD

where abouts in melbourne are you?

there are a few good places in moorabin, Ajax wheels as said above, also Advanced alloys. Also NEWAY wheels in heidleberg are supposed to be pretty good.

+1 for advanced alloys. Did a great job on one of mine.

do you need to take the tyres off for this? cause i just had them put on, prob was it was the guy who stretched the tyres on mine did the scratching trying to strech them :S

i need them repaired too but if i need to take the tyres off then il wait.

i went to a place in sunshine that did a pretty good job at fixing a hairline crack in one of my rims earlier this year. The name escapes me but its the only wheel and tyre shop on the road. when your on mcintyre road coming from taylors lakes you take a left on that bridge onto berkshire road and its a minute up the road from there. pretty sure they will fix it up good for you within a week.

do you need to take the tyres off for this? cause i just had them put on, prob was it was the guy who stretched the tyres on mine did the scratching trying to strech them :S

i need them repaired too but if i need to take the tyres off then il wait.

yes you'll have to take your tyres off.

i went to a place in sunshine that did a pretty good job at fixing a hairline crack in one of my rims earlier this year. The name escapes me but its the only wheel and tyre shop on the road. when your on mcintyre road coming from taylors lakes you take a left on that bridge onto berkshire road and its a minute up the road from there. pretty sure they will fix it up good for you within a week.

i think u mean steves wheels?

wasnt paying attention tonight and i scraped my new rim!

where in melb can i get it repaired

thanks

Anthony

Must b shattered Anth. Go c Steve's wheels & speak 2 Igor he will even give u spare wheels 2 roll on until u get urs back.

advanced alloys are the biggest rip off merchants going and DON'T do work reflecting their prices. avoid

i got my gtr rims powder coated by Craig @ colour ur mags, or colour ur rims, something like that (may need to substitute american spelling for colour)

'unique' guy but passionate about this work and is the favoured guy amongst the WRX boys. Work is done PROPERLY and at very good prices. Located in Highett

advanced alloys are the biggest rip off merchants going and DON'T do work reflecting their prices. avoid

i got my gtr rims powder coated by Craig @ colour ur mags, or colour ur rims, something like that (may need to substitute american spelling for colour)

'unique' guy but passionate about this work and is the favoured guy amongst the WRX boys. Work is done PROPERLY and at very good prices. Located in Highett

highett might be a bit of a drive for anthony though, but i have a few mates who have got work done there and if i was to get anything done i would go there too