SAU Community

Creating A Monster

+ 1

realistically this thread should have been originally posted in the forced induction thread me thinks.

or maybe even again, not posted at all and maybe the dude that posted this thread should just go see a mechanic or engine builder and sit down with them and talk to them about it. that way they will get a much better idea of what is involved as well as costs involved.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, to start with I hope the above figure is a turbo figure cause you will never see that from an n/a motor, I doubt you would see that with nitrous and I have a 26/30 n/a setup in my 31.

Of course it will be a turbo motor lol, sorry should of said that. Probably get it built then put twin GTRS's on it and that should bump up the power to make over 400. Gonna be costly tho :P

I remember reading quite some time ago that the atessa AWD system in the R33 GTS4's is *NOT* the same as that in a GTR... from what I remember reading it was slightly more simplistic in nature... ie. didn't have the full feature set that the GTR's did (sensors and what not). I may be wrong, but I do remember reading a fairly in depth article on it. In contrast, I know the R32 GTS4's is the same as the 32 GTR's...

gts-4, gtr have exact same system no doubt.

bottom line for this thread wont be giving you answers about turbo like a turbo forum, anyone trying to make 300kw+ for a non turbo is going to have to spend the stupidest amount of money on the car and yes making it a gts-t would help if you want to make it a bit of a drifter car but maybe moving the thread would save you the hassle rather than deleting it because you already know its going to have to be engineered if you use any other skyline engine other than a gts-4 one or do the internals either way let the turbo people wave there turbo magic on you.