SAU Community

Nissan Y34 Cedric - Introduction

sbyder

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys !laugh.gif

Don you have any info about replacebility of Y34 brake hoses?

Is it possible to replace the stock hoses with reinforced without much work?

I havnt needed to do this for my Y34 but I would imagine it isnt any different to other cars. Take the brake lines off and take them to a decent brake shop, in Adelaide Power Brakes on North East Road are good. They will make you a direct replacement braided line within a few hours.

Hey guys!

can anyone help me with what sort of offset I can go with rims? I want 20" with some nice dish but I dont know whats going to fit.... I dont want to have to touch the bodywork if I can help it thanks :)

I have 8.5 +20 on the front and 9 +14 on the rear. Mine is stock height and at the front they are perfect but at the rear they stick out about 4-5mm If the car was lower they would tuck in a bit.

Aisha the rims I sourced Kermit are:

19x9 +20F

19x10+20R

Which to be fair when removing the width factor it works out to be similar fitment dimension to the poster above me..

While it sounds like it is pretty aggressive fitment its truly not... These cars seem to REally swallow rims..

Kermit is riding on lowered bilstein spring at the moment but he wants to space out his rears a little he reckons...

So that gives you a fair idea..

But it's all up to you...

I reckon your car would look excellent in some reverse mounted work varianza T1S :)

Edited by Mr Eps

HOLY CRAP AISHA CHECK THESE OUT!!!!!

21 inches!!!!!

9.5JJ +38

10.5JJ +18

PCD: 114.3

5 holes

Reverse mounted custom finished Work Varianza!!! TWENTY ONES!!!!

Lil Jon would be jealous. They might seem full on but honestly you would teach a lot of these boys about gangster fitment if you scooped them up for a decent price..

http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x162879258&thumb=http://f1.auctions.c.yimg.jp/f31batchimg.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/0/7/3/7/powergroup_osaka-thumb-1302188025379355.jpg&title=WORK%20T1S%20VARIANZA%2021%209%205%2010%205%20IS%20GS

Edited by Mr Eps

hey rowan im in love with the eurolines import monster has for sale on the aussie shop area but my limit was $2200 including tyres... dont think its gonna happen :( lol i shall keep searching i would like a little bling and lotsa dish im a fan of multispokes too... +38 on the front?? are you sure they would fit? I mean kermits are +20 and he only has 10mm of brake clearance?!

I need help with what sort of rims I should get for the gloria!! I want 20", i want bling and I want dish, but these dont all seem to come together..... anyway can I please have your opinions on the rims pictured (attached)??? smile.gif

post-65511-0-46410900-1305703327_thumb.jpg

post-65511-0-43648200-1305703333_thumb.jpg

post-65511-0-64406100-1305703338_thumb.jpg

post-65511-0-50244400-1305703344_thumb.jpg

post-65511-0-57145300-1305703352_thumb.jpg

You need to up your limit - the only 20s you're gonna get for that money are Bob Jane pieces of shit. Keep an eye on Import Monster and snag some cheap through Yahoo Auctions. 19s are fine for your purposes too ;)

I need help with what sort of rims I should get for the gloria!! I want 20", i want bling and I want dish, but these dont all seem to come together..... anyway can I please have your opinions on the rims pictured (attached)??? smile.gif

In order:

Perfect

Shit

Shit

Shit

Barely passable

lol euroline DH make me mad - that's just me...

actually talk to shan (funkehmonkeh) and user blaq_boi on here - last i checked they both had work euroline DH for sale..

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

thread diggs

anyone know who still can comply Y34's?

word on the street is the 2 workshops in brisbane arent doing it and theres one place in Melb who can, but has suffered from some misfortune and may not be able to do it for a while...

any more info out there?