SAU Community

Nissan Y34 Cedric - Introduction

sbyder

for future reference, i was mucking around with my ipod and sound in the Gloria to get a bit more depth out of it.

you will need to change the equaliser settings on the ipod to get it coming through the speakers properly with decent bass.

i set it up so that the sound setting for the car is on rock and so is the equaliser setting on my ipod, it now sounds really good and deep, where it was really flat before and wasnt very good

no one is on the dotars list for sydney, just the 2 in brisbane

just get it done through Ben (shogun imports) and get it shipped down to sydney, thats what i did but got it shipped to perth after compliance

for future reference, i was mucking around with my ipod and sound in the Gloria to get a bit more depth out of it.

you will need to change the equaliser settings on the ipod to get it coming through the speakers properly with decent bass.

i set it up so that the sound setting for the car is on rock and so is the equaliser setting on my ipod, it now sounds really good and deep, where it was really flat before and wasnt very good

Actually I found that too - there was a huge difference between the settings. Mine was originally set on Vocal I think, and it sounded like crap.

How much was compliance ? and shipping to perth?

Compliance was $2200 plus tyres

shipping to Perth was $620 because you get a huge discount from seaways if you use them to ship from japan. maybe pm Iron Chef if you want more details :ninja:

yep. Im the only guy in Australia that can get your Y34 complied. I have a client in VIC waiting on his test car to be inspected, but until then i run the roost!!!

HAHAHAHA

PS - I run Rivercity compliance and work next to the owner of East Coast compliance - The only 2 workshops to have them. :blink:

It's amazing how unpopular they are at the moment. I give it 4 months and there will be a nice big forum all for us looney tunes.

Edited by sbyder

Why do u think they going to be very popular? Nobody know about them=) Anyway, what do you think, for how much i can pickup one in japan(black, 4AT, leather). Around 800.000??

they combo you are looking for is very rare, since its mostly the top of the range models that have leather but they also have the CVT

you might be better off getting one without leather cheaper and getting a retrim or the leatherette seat covers off YAJ (which look pretty good mind you)

you should be able to pick one up (without leather) for around the 600,000 yen mark with decent km. the aussie dollar is getting stronger by the day, i wish i had waited till now to buy.

Kristian will have more of a clue

leather was an option on most models, not sure how many have leather though. the vipz is the one with the CVT like what Ben has

Kristian is looking for a black one with leather so he will know how many are around

Wow, thats a nice web site, very useful, thanks. I was searching the at the auction and the prices are not much cheaper. How long did it take for u to find the right one?=)

Edited by RUS027

we bid on a few but they were late model ones in immaculate condition with leather so they were too expensive,

mine was bought a few months earlier by a supplier that Kristian knew in Japan, i enquired about it but he wanted to use it as a daily in japan so we kept looking for a bit. then when the economy crashed the supplier wanted to sell it and he reduced the price a lot. so i got it. only searched for 2 months or something

Edited by Midnight x

OK boys and Gentleman.

After having Kristians Cedric for 2 weeks or more now it is freaking awsome.

Im after finding some new head lights for mine. Want the Gloria ones that are the shadow Chrome background instead of the chrome style the cedric has.

Searching for some coilovers is taking it's toll. $3500 landed for JIC Magic ones.

Wheels are ordered and getting painted up in Japan. One off colour for the Work LS 406. 19 x 9.5 + 28 and 19 x 10.5 + 18.

And roof spoiler is getting sourced for mine now.

Been pulled over by the cops many times now. Have tinted the windows, no problems there. They all just want to know what it is. and to ask why a 21 yr old is driving a luxury family car.

So if anyone has a gloria that wants some cedric head lights hit a brother up.

Also kristian how is that xenon kit and cartridge coming from brissy going ????????? ;P heheheheheh

Brenton

The boss threw the zenon kit out i had laying under my desk!!! Im pissed to say the least!

I'll try and work something out about the CD stacker cartidge as I dont really want to give mine up if the car sells.

OK boys and Gentleman.

After having Kristians Cedric for 2 weeks or more now it is freaking awsome.

Im after finding some new head lights for mine. Want the Gloria ones that are the shadow Chrome background instead of the chrome style the cedric has.

Searching for some coilovers is taking it's toll. $3500 landed for JIC Magic ones.

Wheels are ordered and getting painted up in Japan. One off colour for the Work LS 406. 19 x 9.5 + 28 and 19 x 10.5 + 18.

And roof spoiler is getting sourced for mine now.

Been pulled over by the cops many times now. Have tinted the windows, no problems there. They all just want to know what it is. and to ask why a 21 yr old is driving a luxury family car.

So if anyone has a gloria that wants some cedric head lights hit a brother up.

Also kristian how is that xenon kit and cartridge coming from brissy going ????????? ;P heheheheheh

Brenton

speak to streeter, i got a quote for under $2500 delivered by sea for JIC Magic FLT-TAS VIP coilovers

speak to streeter, i got a quote for under $2500 delivered by sea for JIC Magic FLT-TAS VIP coilovers

I have spoken to streeter,

He quoted me $3300. So either your doing the change over with your standard struts or I'm completely getting my ass reamed.

AND GAY with the Xenon Kit. Who throws stuff out like that. i mean really :down:.

Grrrrrr argh bum bum.

Thanks though guys.

Also Ben,

Can you PM me details for that translation thing you have. I want it. Cant for the life of me work out what half of it is. I have worked out what each option is on the display unit, but want to know more about it all.

And how the freak do i change the time on the clock? I cant find anything to change it at all.

Edited by 32 4whore

i sent him a link for some off YAJ and he said he could get them through his wholesaler cheaper, did you say you wanted them sea freight? because EMS would be pretty expensive, similar to what you were quoted