all i can say is wow...

http://www.goo-net.com/cgi-bin/goojp/used_...pe=maker_search

find one thing wrong with this car

the offset is simply stunning, not to mention i love those rims

full black leather interior with CVT

do you reckon i could get around $30,000 for my car when it gets here? :P

Edited by Midnight x

• 2 weeks later...

i have been doing a bit of research for rim sizes and fitment for the Y34's, which may i add is hard when there is next to none around here or in the US.

but i found this car on VSC.com in the US.

he has

19 x 9.5 +25 on the fronts running 235/35/19

post-49731-1237001090_thumb.jpg

20 x 9.5 +20 on the rears running 245/35/20, which need either camber or a roll to not rub

post-49731-1237001196_thumb.jpg

post-49731-1237001254_thumb.jpg

so i reckon a 19 x 10.5 +20 would fit on the back pretty easy with a bit of a roll, 235 tyres and maybe some camber

the guy was just running lowered springs and the front rims cleared the struts by only 3mm or so.

• 2 weeks later...

haha yes....

we have to get some big power figures and some VIP going on and maybe others will be interested.

btw, i picked up a set of insurance group lowered springs for $340 delivered off yahoo japan, BARGAIN :D

Nope, I'm interested! I love performance plus luxury options, and HSV's just don't do it for me. A friend of mine in NZ had a Nissan Infiniti and god damn was it nice. It pissed on most Skylines and yet when doing 120kmh it felt like you were barely moving inside. Then he put on a louder exhaust. Twit.

The Cedric looks hot but please don't lower it to stupid levels, and for god's sake, de-badge the bastard! CEDRIC? GLORIA? SYLVIA? Bloody Nissan...

When there are a few more of these in the country I'll be getting one. Being different is one thing but getting parts is another. Keep us informed boys!

the names have stuck since the early 1960's when they were first produced, Glorias were made by Prince Motor Co and Cedric made by nissan. Cedric is named after a Hero in a fairytale that the President of nissan read and Gloria... well yeah dont know about that one :(

i guess it could be a help with the sleeper thing, all the trev's will tease you about the name but when you blow them away with a handful of mods then you can laugh at them.

my mates tease me about the name already and i havent even got the car yet... i will show them (one in particular with a vx ss)

hey all, thought that i might start writing on here aswell if thats ok, i have got a 2002 gloria gran turismo ultima that is about 2 weeks away from arriving at my house in W.A. Really excited, if anyone as any info about mods i would really love it. cheers all

haha yes....

we have to get some big power figures and some VIP going on and maybe others will be interested.

btw, i picked up a set of insurance group lowered springs for $340 delivered off yahoo japan, BARGAIN :banana:

Linkorban...

sorry Kristian was a oneoff set

the RRP is 29,800 yen and the yahoo buy it now was 12,800 including shipping in japan and taxes

they are coming by ship though so the eta is 6-9 weeks

EMS was an extra $150 so i figured i could wait

Yes they are SSR LM9.

My mate got a set priced up from Streeter for his aristo

19 x 9 +20

19 x 10 +15

295,000 yen which at todays rate is $4540 before shipping and then tyres

well worth the money though in my opinion, but i will be waiting till the yen weakens a bit before buying brand new rims

• 3 weeks later...

19s are in the garage, springs arrived from Japan today, and the car is on a transporter - weeeeeeee.

Now to get the damn thing ready for All Japan Day next weekend, look out for the pics :P