SAU Community

Nissan Y34 Cedric - Introduction

sbyder

i pm'd Beer_Baron and he said he will discuss with the other admins about our own section and get back to me, hopefully we get it.

and just for everyone elses reference, the oil filter code is Z436

i put almost 5 litres of oil in and i will check later if its full or needs more/less.

here you go Kristian,

the fronts have been in for a few days and i just put the rears in so they should settle a bit. will be ok till i get coilovers. the handling is heaps better now, the shocks look to be in excellent condition

also got my tinted crystal side indicators so will put them in sometime soon.

post-49731-1242803985_thumb.jpg

post-49731-1242804130_thumb.jpg

post-49731-1242804394_thumb.jpg

my parts car has arrived. Virtually no damage at all. Definately no front or rear accident evidence like i thought it would have.

My plans are to have this car's engine and transmission swapped into my black beast. Then the black's engine will be put into this car without a gearbox.

My plans are to then sell it as a complyable car for dirt cheap with no gearbox. I have access to a 300zx so for 10K you could have both cars and throw the 5 speed into it and have the worlds 1st manual cedric for under 15K total.

Anyone want a cedric and a 300zx?

Ben

0417 366 372

post-50241-1242957339_thumb.jpg

post-50241-1242957359_thumb.jpg

post-50241-1242957376_thumb.jpg

post-50241-1242957396_thumb.jpg

post-50241-1242957412_thumb.jpg

"Iron Chef Imports - where even the crap cars they buy are half decent" :)

Added: actually, given that coilovers and other bits are readily available, you could turn it into a half decent drift car...

Edited by Iron Chef

i wonder if they would drift as smooth as they drive, would stay sideways forever ha ha.

would like to convert mine to manual but stuff trying to fit the clutch bits in the engine bay. will wait for the C35's to come in and get one as a daily and convert that to manual, then pimp around in the gloria on the weekends

ok guys, quick question,

i got a cable for my ipod to plug into the AV inputs behind the center console, only problem is that the music only comes through the left and right front speakers, where as when i have a cd in it comes through all the speakers. have any of you guys tried using the AV inputs yet?

seems as though my audio has moved to the front 2 speakers... so i was trying to get to the screen today where you can adjust where the sound comes from and i cant figure out how to get to the screen. i have had it up before when i first got the car but i cant find it now.

the translation book needs some sort of ladder diagram so people can see what screen leads to what.

if you could help me Ben, that would be great :banana:

yeah mate. Press the sound button. Then scroll completely over to the right and you'll see an option for front speakers, rear speakers and all at the bottom. Im pretty sure after that you adjust fad and balance further along as well. I'll have a look again tomorrow for ya :(

ha ha nice work Ben, will your black one ever get back on the road?

how many km on the parts car?

they shouldn't have even made the spoiler on them an option...

They shouldve made that ass end an option, so that you could have something nicer :/