SAU Community

Nissan Y34 Cedric - Introduction

sbyder

That really makes me wanna paint my rims black...

Here's one off the phone I took the other day (in the rain!)

Man these things swallow rims - probably still a touch high, but even still, no guard roll needed.

post-12772-1240839975_thumb.jpg

Hahaha I did see that kit and wonder at pricing, I must admit.

Wife is gradually warming to it, now that she's driven it a bit, but it's still getting sold - $18,500 for anyone interested. No leather trim is the sticking point for her now, although the reclining rear seats are very cool.

Chef, looks AMAZING. You wouldn't even need a kit, just bag that shit and get it scraping gash. Wow, I think I might try and convince mother to sell her Commodore and buy one of these haha.

87,000km on the white one. I'm otherwise very impressed with it, but assuming I get the all clear from the wife (she'll be driving it more than I do), we might get something....blacker...:P

87,000km on the white one. I'm otherwise very impressed with it, but assuming I get the all clear from the wife (she'll be driving it more than I do), we might get something....blacker... :thumbsup:

are you sticking with the Y34's though?

any updates from Ben on anything? how is his black one going? he's probably going to sell that one too lol

any updates from Ben on anything? how is his black one going? he's probably going to sell that one too lol

Mine is still sitting on the hoist :P

My donor car is arriving 12th may! Then its out with the engine and dash and swap over with the donor's engine ECU, loom, tranny, driveshaft, diff and anything else i see needs swapping.

Stupid freakin CVT's!!!

Check this out: CVT - Broken

Edited by sbyder