SAU Community

Use Car For Ball In Return For Some $$$

hoony

hey guys,

i was asked to help one of my close friend's in need, he is attending a ball on the 13th of February and being students, coming up with their own $100 seems like it could be better spent elsewhere...

anyway, i'm looking at around 6 people (possibly more) to volunteer their cars and be (obviously) chauffeurs for the night...

what would be involved is picking them up from a residence, up NOR... cruising down to somewhere like King's Park (a map will be provided or organised by me...) may involve a tunnel run and a nice scenic run through town...

some photo opportunities at King's Park and then roll down to the Ball location when the time comes... drop off the guys with their partners...

now before you read on... THEY WILL PAY, i'm looking at getting around $50 per car (one passenger or two doesn't matter)

now, obviously for such event we would desire the nicest (without discrimination) selection of cars...

leaning more towards the newer model vehicles/show quality vehicles and possibly keep it strictly Skyline's

what we're generally looking for (in that specific preference order);

V35 Coupe

R34 GTR

R33 GTR

R34 GTT Coupe ('pretty one's')

R33 GTST Coupe ('pretty one's')

as i said, i'm not wanting to discriminate but am willing to look at all that want to offer their services along with their car's service...

and i hope you can understand (in accordance to my friend's wishes) and respect what vehicle models he has specified;

please guys if you can help i would REALLY appreciate it, would be great to offer these guys a great, fun and memorable night as well as catch up with a few people and go for a nice scenic/adventurous drive!

if anyone has any comments please post up, once again guys thanks for reading!

cheers,

Andrew :P

P.S: all those interested can pm me details on their cars and some photos! :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

andrew if i'm back from overseas i'll be willin to help out n photos wise u know wot ma car looks :P so guess that's done :D

will let u know tho when i come back n stuff

haha shame ur frd wouldn't want the wedding crew group to help out :)

haha yeah i know, wedding crew was awesome...

yeah man if you know dates on when you're going let me know, however i must let everyone know that i won't be in the country so i will not be involved in the cruise or photos or anything that requires you to be in the country hahaha

however, i will organise prior meetings/lunch with all those that will be involved, i'll make the maps (as the good samaritan i am) and all the drivers/owners of the cars can meet my friend as well so there's no discomfort or confusion on the day

keep the comments coming!

Sounds like a bit of fun, but not sure about the car selection for the purpose you require. Being all coupes is going to be hard for people to fit in the back seat, especially the girls with ball gowns.

I have an R34 GTR that may be available (too far into the future to work out at this stage) but perhaps suggest more 'reasonable' transport like R34/V35 sedans?

i was involved with something like this myself in '05 when i was a leaver for our ball yet we got the SWA guys to help us out and there's not many 4 door Silvia' around hahaha

was a great night, oh yeah 350Z's too lol if there's HEAPS of interest we can have one car per person possibly and if it's a two door car with at least four seats, the chicks can sit at the front i reckon

Andrew i would be keen to possibly help out, would my 32 GTST shape up? just had all the body work done and is looking really good now, also if so can i get the two hot single girls in my car :P

LOL MATT

hahaha because there may be a need for a fair few cars yeah when it comes later to the date maybe around early january everyone can start sending pictures of their cars as to how they'll look on the night so we can get this thing organised...

congrats on having the bodywork finished dude, nice to hear it's coming along well!

LOL totally forgot to add, yeah man no worries, just sent me some photos so i can show my mate... and two single girls man i won't guarantee anything but i'll try, just for you :P

Edited by hoony

LOL MATT

hahaha because there may be a need for a fair few cars yeah when it comes later to the date maybe around early january everyone can start sending pictures of their cars as to how they'll look on the night so we can get this thing organised...

congrats on having the bodywork finished dude, nice to hear it's coming along well!

LOL totally forgot to add, yeah man no worries, just sent me some photos so i can show my mate... and two single girls man i won't guarantee anything but i'll try, just for you :banana:

pm me your mobile number and ill sent you some pics of it :(

lol andrew..i was looking at the list and hesistant wether i should offer my car up or not as its not really a skyline..if im not in perth..someone will have to drive it :banana:

oh yea, it only takes one person but its a convertible :(

Edited by ZXY

i only have a half cast but its def show material

yeah man i'll see if any of them will want to roll in your car... send me some pictures

(they are all asian i think) so you know where i'm coming from right?

i might get like a whole different range of cars for him and they can ride in 3 different cars over the night...

get to know more people and experience different sorts of cars, oh my god i'm a genius

oh an pm sent Matt

and i'll also add R32 GTR's to that list too

Edited by hoony

lol andrew..i was looking at the list and hesistant wether i should offer my car up or not as its not really a skyline..if im not in perth..someone will have to drive it :(

oh yea, it only takes one person but its a convertible :(

Terry if my car isn't up to scratch then ill drive your car for you ;)

ill even pretend that it is mine :banana:

Andrew MMS sent

Sounds Like fun..

Only worried about a loaded car and speed bumps.. as i think there are some at Kings park, and also possible at were there venue is :banana:

If there isnt Then i may be interested :(