SAU Community

Tint Windows

whitegt33

ive been quote around $300 :D ,cheapest on is $250.including peel the old films off.how much do you guys spend,and where u guys go tint ur skylines?(im in the north of melbourne).is there any reputable shops. some said $150 can get the job done,but ive been quote $300,been raped? :)

I think it depends what sort of tint goes back on it etc.

I'm getting darkest legal done on mine at express tinting. They quoted me at like $300 i think. Forgot what sort of film they were putting on it.

I know a few others here used express tinting since i asked around before i decided to go with them. I haven't got mine done yet though.

There's a billboard I pass every day for a Solartint dealer that offers a free mobile service, full tint with lifetime warranty for $275.

However, if you have previous tint to remove there is sometimes a fair bit of labour involved in stripping it and cleaning the old glue so that will push the price up.

If you can get mates' rates $200 is achievable but I reckon anyone who charges you $150 for a tint when you walk in off the street is going to do a shithouse job.

Don't even consider getting a tint unless they offer a lifetime warranty.

average is around $270

usually if u get the employees numbers n get them to do a 'back yarder'

they will charge apporx. $150 ( for any tint u want)

but theres no warranty... pros and cons

me personally, gonna go the backyard option

those guys charge me $100 to remove the old tint,all of them have a lifetime warranty.solaris $300 carbon $300 sonic $350. when you guys tint your lines,did you remove the rear speaker cover,coz they ask me to remove it myself to save the labour.

all done,send my car to mr tinting today,remove and retint $275.all work done in 3 hours,nothing been remove.but its just too smell of the Windex,cant open window for 2days.when i drive car back home,it was like suffocated to death,but guys did a good job

Edited by whitegt33