SAU Community

Krispy Kreme/macca Livo Cruise Jan To Wollongong

princess01

Sorry to all the guys who got left behind when i got on the freeway the lead group took off and it was

hard enough to keep up. So in conclusion a great day anyway but for next time

1:Find out where everyone is going

2:Grab a mobile number in case you get lost

3:Lets organize stop points so people that don't make lights can catch up

4:Lets cruise there not race keep that for the track days

So to all the new guys hope you had a good time anyway and will hopefully catch up at the next one........Gizz!!!!!!! :)

We should have radio too :P

Hey guys nice cruise even we got lost we have 3 cars in our group.. Albert nice car, sexy man, and the other R33 with the 2 girls man your ride is very clean :P damn we got lost and looking for the first group for an 1 1/2.... anyway nice to meet you all looking forward for the next cruise..

Thanks Gemma nice to meet you as well

Wooo nice car and a sexy man ;) welll... what can i say aye... yeah was a nice cruise around the city n stuff :)

by the way nice to meet all skyliners and all of your cars are sexy....... Nice drive up and down at twisties "damn brendon great driver :P"

haha.. yeah Brendon misses his car, and took my for a punish, it was blown lot's of smoke though :P

Thanks Ralf....I'd like to have your power at the wheels for sure...We may have been only three cars before the pie shop... but we did get some attention driving there. Alberts R34 damm, its quick up the hills.. or was it the driver? lol.

Having the car for 5 years has been expensive, but alot cheaper than a divorce...lol. wouldn't trade the Nizo for anything....

looking forward to the next run down south (or anywhere).

Great to meet you all,

cheers

Jose Niz033

Nuh it was the car, pretty sure i was the passenger at teh time, thats probably why lol.

yeah got stuck behind the wagon the whole way down when the red commondore took off, eehhh.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh mate, mine was the grey one.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=a9cZFbgOgNc - First car filmed in the cruise video! Damn that makes me feel special :>

lol,wickeed.ur beast is tidy man i love it.i lo0ve al skylines,but 32's just do it4me,they keep the skyline ancestral history alive,maybe even datsun.lol

Thanks Ralf....I'd like to have your power at the wheels for sure...We may have been only three cars before the pie shop... but we did get some attention driving there. Alberts R34 damm, its quick up the hills.. or was it the driver? lol.

Having the car for 5 years has been expensive, but alot cheaper than a divorce...lol. wouldn't trade the Nizo for anything....

looking forward to the next run down south (or anywhere).

Great to meet you all,

cheers

Jose Niz033

Thanks Jose you have a great car damn clean and sexy... Like the pearl paint and the engine wooooof clean as

no offense to everyone else guys but alberts car wooof best R34 that day, and yeah albs nice drive inside wollongong and jose lucky you spotted us (lol you're lukcy we got lost haha) nice car vik your car is a rebirth of my car lol, kaan goodluck with your mods in future mate. Joey's r32 pumps good down twisties

yeah loooking forward to the next cruise

Hi guys.

Thanks for all being so good about the split in groups. i felt so awful about it. Me and Dave were so sunburnt:) poor us. Very very red. Yep. Will def. have a route plan completely mapped out with designated stops ect ect for the next one with out a doubt. Aw well guess you only make mistakes to learn from them:)

Hope to see yall on the next one:)

post-32530-1232265782_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232265926_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232266395_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232266470_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232266541_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232266612_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232266741_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232266812_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232266889_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232266956_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232267013_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232267074_thumb.jpg

post-32530-1232267860_thumb.jpg

hey guys, had alot of fun on the cruise!! Map and route would be good, maybe even a few different pack leaders?

Who's idea was the Mt road? That was tops, lots of fun round a couple of those corners :angry:

Was there only the one 32 GTR? N/A power all the way.

Hey guys hope everyone had a good time. Sorry for the people that got split up! Being so many cars yeh we def needed radios!

We had a couple but yeh wasn't enough.

Maq Pass was a good run :wave:

We def need a pre-planned route as people have said. For next time hey :)

Thanks for organising Gemma.

Great cruise loved the drives and the attention from the public. You did great with the cruise Gemma but we need to organise a better way to keep everyone close. We gota make the people be aware there is a pack of lions on the loose. :D

TY to all who came with a friendly attitude. :D

OK,

attempting to the answer to the questions in one:

* Generally there are no maps or pack leaders. we decide who leads when we get there, my vote Giz. when we meet at KK/Maccas Cumberland HW which is at the very end of the cumber. hw not long before you turn on to the hume. we will decide on a route and destination. In the past we have gone to Mt Keira then onto macca w'gong other time to the lighthouse in gong. Really just depends where everyone feels like heading.

Everyone is welcome. bikes, non skylines ect ect. The bigger the better.

OOOOOO. RE: Weather. Each time we go the weather has been a bit poor but it makes for an awesome experience so def do not let that stop you. it has been so great coming through the mountains in deep fod and mist. see attatched pic.

Ok so now i have to go back and have a look to see if i have missed any questions

Whats the date on this????

where exactly are you going? i live in south area so would like to join up depending on if we are going past the gong! maybe a mountain cruise or nat park or something???

PM me some details PRINCESS01

Umm.. this cruise finished.. pics are on top :D

There is another cruise.. but going to the sutherland national park place.. on the 7th..

But this KK's to the Gong cruise is over .. sorry to burst your bubble :P

MRXTCZ

I CANT FKN BELIEVE I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stamps feet like a 5yr old* DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!! keep me posted on the next one i have my car back now and ready to rock so sorry i missed it this time guys!!!! SOWWY GEMMA :)