SAU Community

United States, Nissan 240sx, Need Tuning Advice

Csomme

How's it going guys? My names Chad and yes, I live in the united States. I've noticed that the people who make the most power/have the best tuning methods/etc. reside in Australia, and well, since I can't find out what I need to know on the US forums, I thought I'd come to you guys :)

I have a 1992 Nissan 240sx with a KA24DE in it(S13, and i don't know if you guys got that motor here or not) I'm building the motor with forged internals, and I'm going to turbo it(with a GT3076R(Garrett) or something similar). Basically, I know I need a good tune on this, something that I can play around with the timing and such, but I don't want to dish out $1600 US dollars to buy a Standalone, and I don't want to deal with the headaches of Megasquirt. I have seen 2 companies from Australia that I am completely interested in. One of which is Bikirom, there have been very few people here in the states to use it, but upon research, I have found it to be very decent for the cost. I heard that in august they came out with a new version (version 4 i guess) but I cannot seem to find a way to get ahold of the company. I have searched for days and still have not found any information on how to contact them, and if in fact the new version is out, AND, how to purchase it.

Next is Nistune I have heard great things about this too, but I want to know the ups and downs of it. I want to know a little more about it, and what it does.

Skylines Australia, Please help me, I really really need it.