SAU Community

Urgent—you Get $50.........

Darkon

Was asked to do this formal way back for a friend and had to pull out cos it's a bit much to drive all the way from Sydney for one night to do a formal.

So If anyone is capable of doing it for me (car up to the standard of mine :) lol jokes) can you let me know ASAP so i can pass your details on to my friend it's for her younger sister and at the moment she will be going in a bog stock 1998 Honda Accord.

You can't get better charity than this come on it's a honda

and I know $50 isn't great but hey I went on a putty road cruise for a few hours sunday and thats all I used in fuel well worth the $50 bucks might I say!!! :(

Cheers

Depending on what time it is on cause i dont finish work till 6pm, I could do it in my black R32.

Could even get a silver R32 and gun-metal grey as well make a bit of a entrance.

Let me know buddy

i could take her in the 323 then if you like shawn :rolleyes:

smart arse :)

probs just the one the chick isn't overly into cars just doesn't want to go in something like a honda lol

will let ya know though shortly

last time i do anything for you!

:rolleyes:

Remember this!!! :)

I'll clean my car tonight anyway, so if mccready, zcr and myself (whats wrong with yours mang) could give her a 3/4 car 32 convoy depending..... Maybe more

Depending on what time it is on cause i dont finish work till 6pm, I could do it in my black R32.

Could even get a silver R32 and gun-metal grey as well make a bit of a entrance.

Let me know buddy

i own the silver one he put on offer, and like he said, depending on time, let us know

Remember this!!! :rolleyes:

I'll clean my car tonight anyway, so if mccready, zcr and myself (whats wrong with yours mang) could give her a 3/4 car 32 convoy depending..... Maybe more

hahahaha

I can't believe you went back that far to find that, took me a while to figure out what it was from lol

I forgot i did that formal for you but it wasn't exactly much i drove from braddon servo to the museum and i was already in civc lol

Well this is starting to piss me off get asked to organise a car when my friend doesn't know any details except it starts at seven, no idea of pick up point but should still be enough time wont have conformation if the sister is happy with that and pick up time and place until around 9pm tonight

you's cool to find out that late if it's to much hassal thats cool.

You coming on the xmas cruise on the 21st turismo haven't even seen your new car yet mate