SAU Community

Can Someone Please Translate These Buttons For Me?

tmg

My R34 still has it's stock stereo/CD player in it, and I want to know what the buttons between the CD player and aircon controls do, if they do anything at all.

Here's a shot I took so you all know what I am on about. I have a pop up screen that is disfunctional in that it doesn't come up all the way and work how it should, which I am also wanting to get fixed.

Radio_small.jpg

For now though, translation of these buttons would be great! :spank:

from l-->r

guide, registration point, route | menu, birdseye view, map/cd | back

next to the tv button is 'screen'

the ones corresponding to the jacks are: L - video, R - sound

hope that helps!

Beau

Edited by insanity

Hey thanks insanity! That's a big help, and when I get the screen fixed I'll be able to use them all. I should've taken a pic of the toggle/Nav button combo, that was to the right of these buttons so you could translate that for me too.

I'll do this tomorrow.

YES!!! I finally managed to get the TV screen to work! It's in Japanese obviously, so I need help translating the text on the screen for the following pictures.

TV screen - nothing displayed except for the text in the bottom left corner

100_1007.jpg

The TV Tuner section - I think it is anyway

100_1008.jpg

This one looks to be the Display properties for the screen

100_1009.jpg

I can use the joystick now to navigate the menus, but I don't know what they say so having that will also help me work out what I am doing. I still cannot select and play CDs though even with the screen working. Please help.

Thanks for that Beau. Things seem to be improving more and more with this TV. Just yesterday a mate came over with one of them MP3/MP4-Video Pocket Players and tried plugging into the Video Input you mentioned above. He only had a 2 band 3.5mm jack, which will play the audio, but he really needed to bring his 3 band 3.5mm jack which plays the video stream as well...So all that got displayed on the screen was blurry lines.

But what's really good about it is I decided to try a CD again, because lately they haven't been working, so I tried it, and low and behold I now have CD controls on the screen! I just have to use the navigation stick to select the buttons on the display and use them the way you would any CD players buttons...So sweet I can do that! Seems as though getting the screen to work again has made sort of unlock features gradually or something, but I am just so happy to be able to use it.

Next on the list is to try that 3-band 3.5mm jack to see if the video input really does work the way it should.