SAU Community

Rb26dett Race/street Head

This head has been freshly built and i was going to use it on a second engine for my racecar but now it looks like ive sold the car its up for grabs. Freshly overhauled and ported, 1mm oversize stainless valves, new valve seals, titanium retainers, aftermarket uprated springs, 280 deg 11.35mm camshafts etc. This head has been clearanced and shimmed to our specs and is ready to bolt on.

its cost $3800 to build not including the price of the head

$3800 firm

of course as soon as i stuff around on my own shit, something better already done comes on the market lol... ah well

never mind...im sure it wont last long

wouldn't be any good on my new car so its got to go to finance some mild mods for it.

Is this the head that Croydon built? What are the specs/brands of the parts? Pictures?

This head has been freshly built and i was going to use it on a second engine for my racecar but now it looks like ive sold the car its up for grabs. Freshly overhauled and ported, 1mm oversize stainless valves, new valve seals, titanium retainers, aftermarket uprated springs, 280 deg 11.35mm camshafts etc. This head has been clearanced and shimmed to our specs and is ready to bolt on.

its cost $3800 to build not including the price of the head

$3800 firm