SAU Community

Australia Day Cruise

RRB20ASH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey no worries, let me know and i shall add you to the list. bring a uhf if you go... or if u dont hve one that is fine too.

Err whats uhf? Also i work on Sundays and at the moment i need the money so i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it :(. But i'll see, depends how big my next pay is lol.

Err whats uhf? Also i work on Sundays and at the moment i need the money so i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it :D . But i'll see, depends how big my next pay is lol.

lol u must not have one. its like a radio thing that truckies have. :(

Hey Ash,

I won't be able to come to the cruise unless I can get the car mod plated and certified by then.... I got defected last night :( but its nothing to major so it might be fixed in time.

Cheers

TJ

Hey Ash,

I won't be able to come to the cruise unless I can get the car mod plated and certified by then.... I got defected last night :D but its nothing to major so it might be fixed in time.

Cheers

TJ

thanks for letting me know.. you got over a week so you should be able to mosey along. ill keep ya on the list for now.. but let me know if you find out u definitely cant come along... shame u got defected.. what was defective...?

thanks for letting me know.. you got over a week so you should be able to mosey along. ill keep ya on the list for now.. but let me know if you find out u definitely cant come along... shame u got defected.. what was defective...?

He did me for the turbo and the intercooler piping, also the exhaust was the thickness of my thumb too low.

I'm taking it in next wednesday for a mod plate but i'm not sure if it will be up too their standards so they might need to do some work before they comply it.

He also fined me for my number plate...Its on the left hand side of the front bumper and he said that he couldnt see it from a 45 degree angle even tho you can see it clear as day from a 45 degree angle.

He did me for the turbo and the intercooler piping, also the exhaust was the thickness of my thumb too low.

I'm taking it in next wednesday for a mod plate but i'm not sure if it will be up too their standards so they might need to do some work before they comply it.

He also fined me for my number plate...Its on the left hand side of the front bumper and he said that he couldnt see it from a 45 degree angle even tho you can see it clear as day from a 45 degree angle.

we get in the shit for the stupidest things ey

like i think that skylines are picked on, well its kinda obvious.. but still.

i got egged the other day and i was like... WTF i did nothing wrong.

and i was so angry i wanted to buy a different car, just sick of being treated like shit by people!!!!!

Any excuse to have a little fun, but please no silly stuff as the guys in blue will be notified of this event.

Does this mean they are likely to tag along? : how much 'attention' are we likely to receive?