Heyy

lorenzo1985

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it had a fmic on it and his number plates we 2JZ but i dont know, there was no bov and those things weight a fair bit but it was only on par with v6 commonwhores. We thought he was just a tool who had put badges on and bolted a FMIC in to look "cool"

A mate of mine has a 2JZGTE JZA80, with slicks and NOTHING ELSE DONE TO IT, it ran a 12.7 obviously with lots of practice :) We did have a sneaking suspicion that it came from Japan with highflowed turbos :( made 310rwhp off the boat!

Edited by bubba

thank for ur help micheal i got a qoute today for a x force turbo bak zorst for 1450 is that a good and wat sore of power would i get

that is about correct, did it inc the cost of installing the exhaust?

because you already have a cat-back your better off just buying a front pipe and dump pipe as it will be alot cheaper (the cat-back section is the most $$ part of the exhaust)

here are few examples of what you could get and the cost

Stainless Split Dump/Front Pipes - RB20/RB25 - $269.00

jjrexhlogosm.jpg

jjrsplitdumprb.jpg

Product Information

- Manufactured from high grade Stainless Steel pipe

- Stainless Flanges used at both ends (8mm Turbine outlet flange - 6mm Cat flange)

- 2.3mm wall thickness - 3 inch main pipe diameter

- Specially designed moon shaped wastegate divider

- Uninterupted exhaust gas flow through seperate of turbine exhaust and wastegate gases

- Factory 02 sensor screws straight in

- Guaranteed performance

- Guaranteed fitment

- Impeccable weld quality

- 12 month warranty

Link: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/St...on-t155238.html

Cooling-Pro Intercooler Kits - From $399.00!

cpcoolerkit.jpg

COOLING-PRO INTERCOOLER KIT CONTENTS:

- Cooling-Pro Bar and Plate core, measuring 600 x 300 x 76mm

- Super strength JJR silicon joiners

- Race quality stainless hose clamps

- Mounting brackets, nuts & bolts (Where required)

LINK:http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Cooling-Pro-Intercooler-K-t138738.html

I just had a quick look and found those 2 items; but there is alot more stuff out their if you take the time to look. most of it can be bought from over-east and will be cheaper than buying it from a shop in W.A.

I'm not going down again until the new turbo is on, I only went down last time to benchmark the mph which is why I didn't beat up on it trying to get a perfect launch/better time..

I'm more about going sideways than fast in a straight line heh

has not been confirmed yet as getting numbers but i think they said sometime March or that could be when Drift pract at barbs Starts ha.

Will keep you posted :D

has not been confirmed yet as getting numbers but i think they said sometime March or that could be when Drift pract at barbs Starts ha.

Will keep you posted :)

next couple of weeks im talin mine down who wants too come down and some time when i lauch it tramps is that normal