SAU Community

Sports Susp On 03 Prem/coupe?

GT350

Hi all, how can I tell if my auto 03 Prem/ coupe is running the OEM sports susp, that is comp/plate Nos, or maybe something else! Hope someone can 'HELP' :P I don't have the Brembo brakes either just the STD brakes, I've also been told that some non Brembo coupes where fitted with sports susp, anyone out there got some INFO! Thanks G.T.

i don't understand about the sport suspension.

All i know the suspension are all the same as standard, whether they are premium or not. Unless they add an option for the Bilstein Suspension kit which the shock body have the Blue colour on it and a bilstein Letter around it.

i don't understand about the sport suspension.

All i know the suspension are all the same as standard, whether they are premium or not. Unless they add an option for the Bilstein Suspension kit which the shock body have the Blue colour on it and a bilstein Letter around it.

Yer, maybe your right! I think it maybe an American thing with there G35s, they talk about it quite often in there forums, and maybe all our v35 skyline coupes are just fitted with stock susp who knows! Regards G.T.

The US G35's where the only one's that got a "sport pack" Consisted of revised shocks, springs sway bars and 19inch wheels.

Also if you dodn't have Brembo's it would be an auto correct? As all manual 03/04 coupes had Brembo brakes.