SAU Community

Problem With Trader Sliding Performance

Hi Jaron

Please contact your bank as funds have still not cleared into our accounts.

Suncorp resolution center has stated that the payment was made as a paper credit which means that there is a much longer waiting time and the date it will be cleared as explained by Suncorp is Friday.

This has nothing to do with our accounts as it was the way your bank made the transfer either from a Visa Debit account or checking credit.

Your payment still appears as not available and we have been awaiting its clearance.

These funds are not accessible by us and as payment has not cleared we cannot ship your parts yet.

Unfortunately we can do nothing about the delay that your bank has caused.

We would appreciate your patience in this matter as our bank and processes are not the result of the delay.

We informed you that we would contact you when payment cleared and your items would be sent with tracking number provided via PM when payment has been received.

Kindly edit your post to reflect the true situation at hand.

We recommend to all people that book their car into be fixed/tuned etc to make the booking after payments have been received as delays like this are a common occurrence.

Its like booking a cruise to Alaska on a ship for tomorrow that hasn't been finished.

It probably wont happen.

Generally though we like pulling off transit miracles and getting parts to people as quickly as we can, only when they are paid for though will we do this. :P

:happy:

mate ur not the only 1 to have had troubles with them.

i ordered a power fc d-jetro through them last year and took 3 months to arrive wen they assured me it would take 21 days. there excuse was they were still waiting on the sensors to come but they had the rest of the computer. i was told it would take another 3 weeks just for them to get the sensors and then send them to me. after some very abussive and threatening language, wot do do u know, i had a pm within 2 hours with my tracking number saying that all parts were on there way.

As explained previously, there are delays in the world of performance parts, your abusive language did not speed up the delivery of your items from Japan, them being delivered as soon as they possibly could have did and that time was at the time your temper strayed.

Like anybody, we don't like to be abused unnecessarily in your case as there was simply nothing we could do to hurry the process.

We explain things as simply as possible and no actions were taken on our part for the item to be sent faster as we do nothing to delay delivery, parts in short supply/warranty returns etc cause simple delays and replacement parts are then sent to us. With a company such as Apexi where numbers at the time were always limited there were a lot of people in the same boat including me at the time.

For a very long amount of time there were even longer delays with Apexi items, the company went bankrupt and these delays will soon be seen with Trust items with them having gone bankrupt.

We are not out to do wrong in business but simply provide parts as soon as we can now stocking quite a large amount of them this is much easier for us to do so only drop shipping specialty items from Japan now.

If delays occur they are not by wrong doing or any other reason, like all other businesses would experience if a product is not available at the time there will be a delay until it is available.

We do not manufacture any items anymore so any delays experienced are simply transit or stock delays from their respective manufacturer. :P

:P

I'd like to just add ive bought many items off Aaron and Brent from sliding preformance and have been very happy with the quality of service they have provided, i did have one item shipped from japan but it was here within two weeks of me ordering it, i'd recommend them to anyone of my mates they've been nothing but excellent!

i know what its like to also book your car into someones shop expecting parts to show and never do on time, its happend to me before from small items on these forums it cant be helped, ive learnt my lesson and will always obtain the items i require before i book my car in.

-Kent.

I'd like to just add ive bought many items off Aaron and Brent from sliding preformance and have been very happy with the quality of service they have provided, i did have one item shipped from japan but it was here within two weeks of me ordering it, i'd recommend them to anyone of my mates they've been nothing but excellent!

i know what its like to also book your car into someones shop expecting parts to show and never do on time, its happend to me before from small items on these forums it cant be helped, ive learnt my lesson and will always obtain the items i require before i book my car in.

-Kent.

x2 always a pleasure doing business with Aaron and the boys at Sliding Performance.

Hi Jaron

Please contact your bank as funds have still not cleared into our accounts.

Suncorp resolution center has stated that the payment was made as a paper credit which means that there is a much longer waiting time and the date it will be cleared as explained by Suncorp is Friday.

This has nothing to do with our accounts as it was the way your bank made the transfer either from a Visa Debit account or checking credit.

Your payment still appears as not available and we have been awaiting its clearance.

These funds are not accessible by us and as payment has not cleared we cannot ship your parts yet.

Unfortunately we can do nothing about the delay that your bank has caused.

We would appreciate your patience in this matter as our bank and processes are not the result of the delay.

We informed you that we would contact you when payment cleared and your items would be sent with tracking number provided via PM when payment has been received.

Kindly edit your post to reflect the true situation at hand.

We recommend to all people that book their car into be fixed/tuned etc to make the booking after payments have been received as delays like this are a common occurrence.

Its like booking a cruise to Alaska on a ship for tomorrow that hasn't been finished.

It probably wont happen.

Generally though we like pulling off transit miracles and getting parts to people as quickly as we can, only when they are paid for though will we do this. :)

:)

Hi Aaron

I spoke with the National Australia Bank this morning about my transaction and they told me that the money had cleared into your account. I can email you a copy of the slip if you like? The true situation at hand has been stated, i paid for parts last wednesday with money showing in your account on friday, since then i have had no response to emails from your website or PM's on SAU. Your site provides no contact phone numbers and i have read numerous bad threads on SAU and other forums so how am i not expected to think the worst? Look forward to hearing back from you and receiving my parts.

regards

Jaron

Hi Aaron

I spoke with the National Australia Bank this morning about my transaction and they told me that the money had cleared into your account. I can email you a copy of the slip if you like? The true situation at hand has been stated, i paid for parts last wednesday with money showing in your account on friday, since then i have had no response to emails from your website or PM's on SAU. Your site provides no contact phone numbers and i have read numerous bad threads on SAU and other forums so how am i not expected to think the worst? Look forward to hearing back from you and receiving my parts.

regards

Jaron

Hi Jaron

Unfortunately payment has not cleared to our accounts, the process with our purchase system is simple which is that items are sent once payment has been received. As i cannot physically access/remove/transfer or see these funds as available we cannot send your items.

You were notified that payment still had not cleared due to an issue which was unknown to us and as soon as payment was received your items would be sent and you would be notified.

Our account shows that the payment has arrived and funds visible though they are not available funds which i believe was explained to look like a cheque had been deposited.

We have investigated the problem and found that the error was made in the transfer, we have no need to hold your parts ordered or your payment other then if not paid for or not received and this is unfortunately the situation.

There have been situations where a payment has been made by customers previously and then had their payment reversed which is possible with these types of paper transfer transactions as explained by Suncorp to me.

I am not inclined to send parts without payment being accessible to us due to this happening previously and us having to then chase payment for parts already sent. Please do not take this personally as i am sure you are a trustworthy guy.

You have stated your bank said the funds have cleared to our accounts though banks do not have any monitoring system within them to check our accounts from another bank to check this. They can only confirm that payment has left your account.

Providing payment clears on Friday your parts will be sent that day no worries at all.

I have contacted Suncorp again and they have said you are more then welcome to call them on 131155 and they will explain the process made by your bank in the transfer which has resulted in this occurrence.

Regarding NS.com we have not traded on that website for a very long time and orders even to this day are still placed by members from threads well over a year old. Having ceased trading on that website and most of the threads deleted we did not expect to still receive orders over 6 months after trading had finished on that website resulting in people not receiving goods. We simply did not know they had ordered them.

This is the nature of forum trading and people not reading advertisements as per clutch kits.

The members associated with SAU are by far more pleasurable to deal with which is why we have stayed on here and operating the website as our primary base of sales.

We appreciate a family life and calls during all hours of the morning is too common of an occurrence, this came up a few years ago. And soon we just stopped receiving calls from customers as there is always email support and PM support like all other Japanese parts websites so it is only listed in our business details thread.

There is no problem resolution required as far as i can see as this is just a simple matter of us waiting for payment to clear as explained previously. I understand you were eager to receive your parts before a certain date though we could not resolve this issue due to payment not having cleared yet. We recommend receiving parts prior to organizing appointments being made for cars.

Information regarding ordering can all be found here on Skylines Australia including number under the account details:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sl...si-t245290.html

We look forward to receiving payment and sending your items out, if payment does not clear on Friday as explained to us by Suncorp then you will be notified and the issue will be resolved.

Thanks guys.

:cool: