SAU Community

Another New Stagea Owner

NYL83R

It was time to sell the R33 and get a family car....logical decision to me was a Stagea :D

I bought it from a dealer in Sydney 2 weeks ago, but was only imported last year with 58000km

post-11630-1233707384_thumb.jpg

post-11630-1233707403_thumb.jpg

welcome aboard mate. DW the rust is common on a lot of these cars. Especially if yours is imported from a Snow region.

Is it just the usual under wing mirrors strut tops and thats it'?

yeah, it came from Nagoya area....even had a map of the train station in the visor pocket :)

rust is in the typical spots on both mirrors and surface rust at the underside behind the rear bumper. But i was aware ofthat when buying. Even has snow tyres. But they will have to stay for the time being.

Still an awesome car. I love it.

Welcome aboard! Like Alex said, you should try and come down to the regular Central Coast meet-ups we have on Thursday nights at Fountain Plaza. Quite a lot of us come up from Sydney, so no excuses that it's too far!!!

Welcome to our little world of stageas australia. you'll find everything you need to know about stagea's all in the one place, and if it's not here, someone will find out the info for ya :P

enjoy your car mate

Thanks for the comments :)

Alex: won't be able to make it on thursday night for a couple of weeks...flat out every night fixing up a house i just bought....am keen to come down and meet everyone though

fat-lad: nope wasn't me, i don't think so anyway :happy:

Jason: Its got the standard interior. i prefer it to leather seats though

And nope not a sss 180B, a 4 door :ninja:. my other pride and joy

http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&...60&start=30

post-11630-1233784326_thumb.jpg