SAU Community

R33 Gtst 281rwkw Adelaide

Series 1 R33 GTS-t owned for ~7 years, excessive $$ spent and very rarely used.

Off the top of my head,

Big $ colour change with GTR bar. The 400R sideskirts and rear are fitted up with extremely high quality. All paint/kit finishing done at Edwardstown body repairs.

All clear blinkers

Custom orange with very light yellow pearl.

immac interior, 2 pac painted charcoal dash surround, GTR seats

ACL forged motor by Brad at SPOOL imports, Tomei poncams, 550cc injectors, Z32 AFM (with stock green AFM sticker for stock appearance)

Splitfire coilpacks

Bosch 044 fuel pump

Custom propper CAI ducted to the front bar.

HKS 2835ProS full kit, extrude honed stock manifold, stock BOV for legal appearance.

HKS Type-R intercooler off of my GTR (over kill size but didnt increase any lag from the previous hybrid cooler) pretty fat.

HPI twin stainless front pipe with JJR decat pipe into Jap 3.5inch stainless system with large muffler, quiet at idle, screams at WOT.

brand new PWR alloy radiator (50 odd mm?)

brand new OS twin plate clutch just installed, done less than 500kms.

brand new OS 1.5 way diff just installed, QUIET! done less than 500kms.

Hicas lock bar

Bilstein shocks with i think lovells springs 1 inch lowered.

Brand new front OEM rotors, CRYOTREATED and slotted (after numerous probs with DBA discs) with near new racebrakes pads.

tinted quarter windows and rear (regency passed)

Power FC and H/C

Blitz spec-r EBC hidden in ashtray

Perfect A/C has never needed a regas in the 7 years of ownership.

Alpine CD Deck with JBL splits, directional tweeters custom installed into door skins. LCD screen fold-away filling the spare DIN hole, used to have DVD player wired up, wire in any source you want.

Some sort of philips ultra bright deal headlamp bulbs.

ALL EXTRAS WERE PURCHASED BRAND NEW, (motor was previously run in by Brad who built it, estimated done 20,000kms if that)

Overall everything is perfect, car has been defected once in entire ownership, and recently went through regency putting the stock turbo back on there and cat and suspension, which i have. Otherwise cleared pretty much mechanically as is. Never been shown.

Crap load of extra bits, 17x8 and 9inch buddy clubs, 19inch chromies, 16inch stockies powder coated grey with tyres, pair of mickey thompson 255 16inch drag radials brand new - never got chance to use. All wheel sets as brand new.

I have been stupidly picky with this car, its never left in the sun, always polished and garaged in air conditioning. 281rwkw on bp 98, awesome response, realistic and completely useable power for a street car. Just put 1 year reg, humorous custom plates included.

All work done by James at Nisspeed, all tuning done by Simon at Morpowa. Underbonnet appearance is stock. Despite all the skylines around this car still turns plenty of heads. Photos speak for themselves.

I think thats the most of it, Sad day to see it go.

All correspondance via pm, im already out of the country and in no rush. NO SWAPS please.

Get yourself a car which has undergone years of sorting, nothing left to do but enjoy it. No headaches; regency legal with half a days work - all necessary stock parts included.

25k with everything listed above.

DSC03103.jpg

sly33small.jpg

BuddyClubP1.jpg

2835poncam.jpg

gtrseats006.jpg

Note: stock BOV currently on car. Oil relocator kit has gone missing when pulled off for regency.

Flylice2Standard008-1.jpg

Brand new factory BOV

Flystockbov002.jpg

Excellent condition stock turbo/dump for returning to stock condition.

Flystockstuff004.jpg

Regency ready:

standardfly001.jpg

orange33011.jpg

Orange33Rebirth006.jpg

Orange33Rebirth052.jpg

AssemblyOrange33039.jpg

AssemblyOrange33145.jpg

I purchased the car like this. Please dont ask how much ive spent on it, id hate to think, truth is ive lost count anyway.

Picture126.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Asking price revision to $19,000.

This is a totally immaculate example "realistically priced" and youll be hard pressed to find another one so clean thats not a dedicated show-car (But that said, this car is cleaner than a lot of show examples ive seen)

Oil-cooler kit as pictured above has now been found and can be neg with the sale. Keep in mind that this price includes extra rims/tyres, perfect condition stock turbo so clean you could eat off it, and everything you need to convert it back to stock! Can neg further if your not interested in these parts.

Just throw pump 98 in it and enjoy, car is sorted. Just put 4 brand new top level khumo tires on the buddy clubs.

No back-yard work ever done to this car, the one person who does all the work is a skilled engineer, also responsible for building my GODZILR R33GTR thats also for sale here. http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...es-t308467.html

Will be listed on carsales soon.

GENUINE SALE, ALL GENUINE OFFERS WELCOME.

Edited by SLY33

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, yeah ive been out of the country a lot for the last 4 years, now more permanently!

Lots of parts included in the price, easy negotiating if you dont want the parts!

As mentioned one of the cleanest around, going for a good price.

Forgot to mention, also have stock seats (very expensively freshly trimmed) in top quality black leather, look awesome, not a slip on set, by Carafano, not long after i trimmed them i switched to the GTR seats. Plus the steering wheel is stock re-trimmed in black leather with perforated sides. Looks and feels good with factory look. Being in SA this car was built with a stealth emphasis, apart from the color. Runs a powerFC but pop the kick panel and you find a fully wired up stock ECU :D

Im reading this a lot in for sale threads lately:- "make an offer, you could be surprised"!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a very nice 33 bud, hate to be the bearer of bad news but not alot of ppl buyin 33's atm might take a while to find a buyer at that price I know cause I'm lookin to buy a 33 atm seems I'm one of 3 or 4 people after one and we all lookin to spend around the ten mark. Few decent ones out there for that price. It's an awsm car and worth the coin it's just that most ppl with that kind of cash go for 34's or 32 gtr,

Series 1 R33 GTS-t owned for ~7 years, excessive $ spent and very rarely used.

Off the top of my head,

Big $ colour change with GTR bar. The 400R sideskirts and rear are fitted up with extremely high quality. All paint/kit finishing done at Edwardstown body repairs.

All clear blinkers

Custom orange with very light yellow pearl.

immac interior, 2 pac painted charcoal dash surround, GTR seats

ACL forged motor by Brad at SPOOL imports, Tomei poncams, 550cc injectors, Z32 AFM (with stock green AFM sticker for stock appearance)

Splitfire coilpacks

Bosch 044 fuel pump

Custom propper CAI ducted to the front bar.

HKS 2835ProS full kit, extrude honed stock manifold, stock BOV for legal appearance.

HKS Type-R intercooler off of my GTR (over kill size but didnt increase any lag from the previous hybrid cooler) pretty fat.

HPI twin stainless front pipe with JJR decat pipe into Jap 3.5inch stainless system with large muffler, quiet at idle, screams at WOT.

brand new PWR alloy radiator (50 odd mm?)

brand new OS twin plate clutch just installed, done less than 500kms.

brand new OS 1.5 way diff just installed, QUIET! done less than 500kms.

Hicas lock bar

Bilstein shocks with i think lovells springs 1 inch lowered.

Brand new front OEM rotors, CRYOTREATED and slotted (after numerous probs with DBA discs) with near new racebrakes pads.

tinted quarter windows and rear (regency passed)

Power FC and H/C

Blitz spec-r EBC hidden in ashtray

Perfect A/C has never needed a regas in the 7 years of ownership.

Alpine CD Deck with JBL splits, directional tweeters custom installed into door skins. LCD screen fold-away filling the spare DIN hole, used to have DVD player wired up, wire in any source you want.

Some sort of philips ultra bright deal headlamp bulbs.

ALL EXTRAS WERE PURCHASED BRAND NEW, (motor was previously run in by Brad who built it, estimated done 20,000kms if that)

Overall everything is perfect, car has been defected once in entire ownership, and recently went through regency putting the stock turbo back on there and cat and suspension, which i have. Otherwise cleared pretty much mechanically as is. Never been shown.

Crap load of extra bits, 17x8 and 9inch buddy clubs, 19inch chromies, 16inch stockies powder coated grey with tyres, pair of mickey thompson 255 16inch drag radials brand new - never got chance to use. All wheel sets as brand new.

I have been stupidly picky with this car, its never left in the sun, always polished and garaged in air conditioning. 281rwkw on bp 98, awesome response, realistic and completely useable power for a street car. Just put 1 year reg, humorous custom plates included.

All work done by James at Nisspeed, all tuning done by Simon at Morpowa. Underbonnet appearance is stock. Despite all the skylines around this car still turns plenty of heads. Photos speak for themselves.

I think thats the most of it, Sad day to see it go.

All correspondance via pm, im already out of the country and in no rush. NO SWAPS please.

Get yourself a car which has undergone years of sorting, nothing left to do but enjoy it. No headaches; regency legal with half a days work - all necessary stock parts included.

25k with everything listed above.

DSC03103.jpg

sly33small.jpg

BuddyClubP1.jpg

2835poncam.jpg

gtrseats006.jpg

Note: stock BOV currently on car. Oil relocator kit has gone missing when pulled off for regency.

Flylice2Standard008-1.jpg

Brand new factory BOV

Flystockbov002.jpg

Excellent condition stock turbo/dump for returning to stock condition.

Flystockstuff004.jpg

Regency ready:

standardfly001.jpg

orange33011.jpg

Orange33Rebirth006.jpg

Orange33Rebirth052.jpg

AssemblyOrange33039.jpg

AssemblyOrange33145.jpg

I purchased the car like this. Please dont ask how much ive spent on it, id hate to think, truth is ive lost count anyway.

Picture126.jpg

hey there mate Im in the market for a 33 with all the goodies. new member havent made ten posts yet so cant pm so give me a call on 0447927072. Im in adelaide. Have cash!

• 3 weeks later...
It's a very nice 33 bud, hate to be the bearer of bad news but not alot of ppl buyin 33's atm might take a while to find a buyer at that price I know cause I'm lookin to buy a 33 atm seems I'm one of 3 or 4 people after one and we all lookin to spend around the ten mark. Few decent ones out there for that price. It's an awsm car and worth the coin it's just that most ppl with that kind of cash go for 34's or 32 gtr,

You wont find a 33 like this car for anywhere near 10k, and the definition of "decent" will vary amongst every individual. But i do agree most ppl looking for a gts-t are not looking to spend much money, and yes you're right you can get a 32GTR for this money.

But not to worry no bad news was beared, car is sold, will be very much missed!! :P