SAU Community

Bushfire Appeal Cruise - 22nd Feb 2009

FineLine

might chuck this up on calaisturbo.com.au unless anybody has any objections...i'm sure some people would be interested in helping out

yes you should i wanna see some nice vl's .

i'm coming.

instead of a caterer should just have a bbq to raise money or do both and make a flyer who cares if there is not enough food cos the more people the more money raised .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cos i know you guys are worried about not having enough food for everyone but the more people the better

i want to see heaps of cars not just 100 like the rest of the ones i'v been on

Edited by wannaslide

too easy i will keep you posted on numbers.. and if anyone else would like to put there hand up to meet at shell nudgee just mention that in your post so we know how roughly how many.

and going by google maps it will take roughly an hour to get to yamanto from nudgee, so to make the 8-30am departure from yamanto i think its best we meet at 6-45 and depart at 7am giving us plenty of time to get to yamanto meet.

Keen, be there in my evo if it goes ahead and i dont get stuffed over with work.

Edited by sinistagtst

cos i know you guys are worried about not having enough food for everyone but the more people the better

i want to see heaps of cars not just 100 like the rest of the ones i'v been on

We can get enough food as long as we have a estimate on how many are coming. It's not catering so much as it is food and drink vans.

We can get enough food as long as we have a estimate on how many are coming. It's not catering so much as it is food and drink vans.

ok its just i was reading the post on the skylines qld link and someone wanted to make up flyers and put in autobarn ect and the organiser said to just keep it cyber flyer so you can get an estimate for the caterer but i just think there is alot of people out there with nice cars that dont go on car sites

will be about 10-12 evos there from evo oz if not more

gret stuff mate. could you direct them to the thread to check out the new starting point. local police have directed us here to avoid roadworks. cheers.

Hojak, here's the details for the southside meet up.

Those keen.. details below,

Meet: Sunnybank Pinelands Shopping Centre Carpark (left hand side where nando's is)

Time: 7:30am meet and leave right on 7:45am and no later!!