SAU Community

Eoi: 1993 R33 Gts-t

Hey guys, just seeing if anyone's interested in my R33 in pretty great condition. Haven't had it that long, just thinking I want something different... and a bit cheaper on petrol too :) Everything was already fitted when I bought it.

Pros:

1993 R33 GTS-T

141xxx kms

Rego til October 2009

G4 Racing coil overs (pretty new). Handles corners like a dream.

16" rims, can't see what brand but they are nice on it.

4 near new tyres and just had wheel balance

Big exhaust cannon... I think it's over 3". VERY good note and sounds brilliant in the high revs

Pod filter (very secure)

Front mount intercooler

Catch can (feeds back into engine)

BOV (well hidden from view but very nice sound)

Boost gauge

Turbo timer hidden behind ashtray spring loaded door (manual setting of time)

Feels like a heavy duty clutch

Drift steering wheel

Pioner head unit and there are 4 of 6" or 6.5" round speakers (front doors and rear parcel shelf). Already has wiring in the boot for amps/subs from previous owner but I don't have much of an interest in this

All electrics and lights work well

Rear windows tinted (rear window has bubbled a bit but cheap fix for someone who wants to do themselves)

Very tight engine... no oil leaks, coolant leaks, brake leaks etc etc. I'm very picky with this in a car since my old falcon needing filling up with oil every month :D

I believe it to be pushing just on 9psi based on gauge readings when boosting

Cons:

Underside of front bar is a little scraped from a parking lot but it's not too bad

Small tear in driver seat upholstery

One electric window is wired in reverse haha... so you have to push the button the opposite way :P

Window wipers are a bit scratched on the side that faces out, just need a quick paint

Price:

I'm lookin to get at least $12,500 for it but will consider all reasonable offers.

Has a valid roadworthy cert currently and I've treated her well in the time I've had her. Always shut down using the timer if I've been boosting on the highway, and even if I've only been boosting lighty too. I've been as honest as I can be... and I honestly just don't think a skyline is for me. Money is a bit tight at the moment too so probably not the best car for me. If you're keen for some info give me a PM and I'll usually get back to you within a day or two. Car is northside Brisbane, Chermside area.

PICTURES:

Driver's side door isn't scraped... it's just a reflection in that picture.

post-58284-1234690983_thumb.jpg

post-58284-1234691076_thumb.jpg

post-58284-1234691414_thumb.jpg

post-58284-1234691903_thumb.jpg

post-58284-1234692071_thumb.jpg

Edited by mosquitocoils