SAU Community

Drift Comp March 7

sidewayssam

Its At Barbagallo Raceway, Waneroo, Then we have Rhys Cruise Afterwards haha

A DAY OF IMPORTS,

does it get any better???

are you goin with reaper83 stealthed???

i should be meetin up with you guys at the drifts so should be a good afternoon.

i'l try find ya sam and come say hello and introduce myself.

good luck mate

A DAY OF IMPORTS,

does it get any better???

are you goin with reaper83 stealthed???

i should be meetin up with you guys at the drifts so should be a good afternoon.

i'l try find ya sam and come say hello and introduce myself.

good luck mate

Yea Ric, going with reaper to the drifts, and i think Niksmo is going aswell, Remember to get a full tank of Fuel haha,

and yea good luck Sam, SHould try to and come Say hello at some stage, will get some good Photos of you Driften and the Cruise :(

Yep, gonna be a big day that's for sure. I think I'll be too worried about the cruise to enjoy it as much as I usually do, but it's always a good day out. Sam good luck, I'll be coming 2 say howdy as always. Benson ill keep an eye out for you and Scott. Be a bit difficult considering I've never you before.

Just a reminder, my cruise starts at 6:30 at South St Park and Ride with a secondary meet point at 5:30 at City West for those who want to cruise down there or don't know where it is. Hopefully everyone can make it, will be a great night after a great day. Were leaving at 7:00, but give me a call on 0431681965 if you can't make it and ill help you join up with us.

Yep, gonna be a big day that's for sure. I think I'll be too worried about the cruise to enjoy it as much as I usually do, but it's always a good day out. Sam good luck, I'll be coming 2 say howdy as always. Benson ill keep an eye out for you and Scott. Be a bit difficult considering I've never you before.

Just a reminder, my cruise starts at 6:30 at South St Park and Ride with a secondary meet point at 5:30 at City West for those who want to cruise down there or don't know where it is. Hopefully everyone can make it, will be a great night after a great day. Were leaving at 7:00, but give me a call on 0431681965 if you can't make it and ill help you join up with us.

rhys ur ghey, get out my thread, last time u did this didnt u get banned for a week? lol

nah but yeh come say hi n shit, change my tyres if u want, ill give ya 5buks

from Friday, get you ready for next Sat

watch in HD if your have a decent connection :) or let that s**t download, it's worth the wait for HD

goes for 10min, if any1 wants the media to play around with, PM me & we can try & work something out

enjoy

Steve

Sam I'm not posting off topic, therefore I shouldn't get banned :devil:

Instead of $5 what about a free day on your skid pan?? I'll talk to you about it on Saturday.

a free day on my skid pan?

but what on earth are u going to do skids in?

dont tell me ur gts? its for sale u dont wanna brake it, maybe if it rains and we will put some oil down for ya