SAU Community

V35 On 350z Suspension- Camber Issue Eliminated?

anff

Apologies for the blonde question.

I want to lower my v35 very slightly which the 350z 'springs' would do well, however, the stiffer/lower 350z springs will not match the standard v35 shocks and cause camber/toe issues in the long run.

SO would the 350z suspension (both shocks and springs) on the v35 reduce the camber/toe issue all together??

Apologies for the blonde question.

I want to lower my v35 very slightly which the 350z 'springs' would do well, however, the stiffer/lower 350z springs will not match the standard v35 shocks and cause camber/toe issues in the long run.

SO would the 350z suspension (both shocks and springs) on the v35 reduce the camber/toe issue all together??

I have been running 350z suspension (shocks and springs) on my sedan for the past 6 months. Camber has been reduced to -1.25 all round. No uneven tire wear and rides much better than stock. A lot of G35 drivers in the US lower with 350z springs only with factory shocks and have had no real issues with camber as it lowers sedans by 1" all round and a bit less on coupes. Personally I would still go with the full setup, that way you are running matching shocks and springs from a Z. Z springs and V shocks will most likely wear out quicker IMHO.

Thanks for the quick replies

pw350gt: Yeh i might think of getting camber arms if or when the used Z suspension plays up.

n15m0: -1.25 camber is good! so the full Z sussy set-up may be the cheapest alternative for a subtle drop (if i convince my mate to palm it off to me lol). And i agree with the matching shocks n springs with getting the full Z sussy set-up- piece of mind too.

Do you happen to have pics of before n after pics of ur car on Z sussy??

or if any coupe owners out there that have done this?? would love to see pics!

• 2 months later...

Ok.....Another blonde question from a black-haired asian....

So coilovers for a 350Z would fit to a V35 sedan? Reading this thread, I would assume this is the case as the 350Z standard shocks and springs fit...

Ok.....Another blonde question from a black-haired asian....

So coilovers for a 350Z would fit to a V35 sedan? Reading this thread, I would assume this is the case as the 350Z standard shocks and springs fit...

yes it fits, and will low ur sedan around 1inch