SAU Community

For Sale Bbs Lm 18 X 10 Et20 Suit Gtr

I have decided to sell my BBS LM 18 x 10 ET20 rims.

They are fitted with Kumho V700 ecsta road race 265/35/18 tyres that still have tread - a couple are over the wear indicators but being a road race tyre they certainly have a 2 - 3 more track days left in them. These rims suit the GTR's very well

**NO GUTTER RASH** the only marks are from the wheel alignment machine - doh (see pics)

Gold paint and general condition good - each individual wheel is pictured and also the tread left pictured.

Price - $2800

Location - Brisbane

Terms - buyer can pickup if local or arrange freight at their expense

Contact - Jono 0408 600 008 or via Pm

post-27963-1235223192_thumb.jpg

post-27963-1235223231_thumb.jpg

post-27963-1235223300_thumb.jpg

post-27963-1235223364_thumb.jpg

post-27963-1235223404_thumb.jpg

post-27963-1235223444_thumb.jpg

post-27963-1235223488_thumb.jpg

post-27963-1235223551_thumb.jpg

post-27963-1235223871_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonnyo

If you had put these up for sale 4 months ago I would have bought them in a heartbeat!

These wheels are worth $2040 each brand new and have a 3 month wait to get them. I know this because I ordered a pair last year and am expecting them in March.

If you had put these up for sale 4 months ago I would have bought them in a heartbeat!

These wheels are worth $2040 each brand new and have a 3 month wait to get them. I know this because I ordered a pair last year and am expecting them in March.

damn mate you got ripped hard? there was another set that just got sold 18x9 for $1800. dunno where your buying from mate. they are good wheels but don't htink they are that good for 2000 each.

Only the new 20's for the R35 are that expesnsive and you paid 2K a corner for 18's :) What are they made of ...unobtainium?

Their full model name is BBS LM ACQ for Air Craft Quality. Not quite unobtainium but bloody expensive. Here are the prices from BBS Japan where they are made: http://www.bbs-japan.co.jp/pro/pro_i.html Do the currency conversion, add shipping & customs + mark up and you'll find the 20" for the R35 GTRs are much dearer.

damn mate you got ripped hard? there was another set that just got sold 18x9 for $1800. dunno where your buying from mate. they are good wheels but don't htink they are that good for 2000 each.

1st - I own a R32 GTR and all 4 wheels need to be the same size. I damaged 2 so only needed to replace a pair of 18x10 +20. My tyres are too wide for 18x9.

2nd - I didn't get ripped off. I'm insured. The insurance company is paying for them. This is the website for the Australian BBS distributor - check out the prices for the LMs. http://www.amgaustralia.com/AMG/

The point of my original post was to help jonnyo and potential buyers in pointing out how much a set of these would cost brand new and the waiting time for delivery. His are in good nick so his price is very reasonable. I'm still waiting for my pair to arrive from Japan.

Good luck with the sale.

Edited by writeoff

Their full model name is BBS LM ACQ for Air Craft Quality. Not quite unobtainium but bloody expensive. Here are the prices from BBS Japan where they are made: http://www.bbs-japan.co.jp/pro/pro_i.html Do the currency conversion, add shipping & customs + mark up and you'll find the 20" for the R35 GTRs are much dearer....

The point of my original post was to help jonnyo and potential buyers in pointing out how much a set of these would cost brand new and the waiting time for delivery. His are in good nick so his price is very reasonable. I'm still waiting for my pair to arrive from Japan.

Good luck with the sale.

Yes I read the post that Sewid left regarding the wheels too, horray for you...I'm not gunna argue. Free bump for nice wheels and last post for me in this thread.