SAU Community

Runescape Players

Ten Four

:glare: anyone on here actually play it? I've finished with the game now but curious to see if anyone else plays/played..

for those in the know, i ended up with:

90 attack

99 strength

90 defence

94 health

combat 125

yes as i type this, i realise i really have nothing better to do....

Haha good old runescape, used to play it back in year 10. Fighting out in the wilderness with a big group of people was awesome. I ended up selling my account to a mates younger brother for like $50 in year 11 :P

:P

Played Runescape when I was... what... 14? 15? Mate got me into it, I thought it was awesome. Then I stopped playing it for some reason.

Then the miss's little brother was showing me the other day some stuff in Runescape. It's crazy how much it's changed with the HD settings and all that stuff... and now it has the Grand Exchange and stuff like that.

like most mmporg/rpg games; it's become drilled by the rules and extra bullshit that is well..bullshit; serves pretty much no purpose to the game, but just that added marketing, few extra bucks, keeps people interested i guess

played it once, killed a rat and got over it

played a different game called tibia for 6 years now, simple and addictive kinda like sex

:blink:

Played Runescape when I was... what... 14? 15? Mate got me into it, I thought it was awesome. Then I stopped playing it for some reason.

Then the miss's little brother was showing me the other day some stuff in Runescape. It's crazy how much it's changed with the HD settings and all that stuff... and now it has the Grand Exchange and stuff like that.

It's in HD now?! Ohh i gotta see this...

haha, i found my old stat pictures from the game while scouring through old pics on my computer. I pissed so much time away on that game back in highschool. I was level 104 before the second version of RS came out (back in 2003 or 2004) and was level 123 when i was banned in 2005