SAU Community

Fast & Furious 4

R 2 THE J

***COPIED AND PASTED FROM NS.COM AS REQUESTED!***

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=367867

Here it is again guys...

fastandfurious4.jpg

With the great success of the last drive-ins meet which seen over 600 cars & a total sell out lock down of Bass Hill drive-ins, car modifiers came together of all genres to watch Fast & The Furious 3 & enjoy each others company...

This night resulted in the most profitable night to ever grace Bass Hill drive-ins but it was an extremly sad moment when it unfortunatly had to shut down recently...

luckily enough Blacktown drive-ins is still alive & pumping & is the location where this event is to be held...

drivee.jpg

The movies where parking's no problem

Enjoy the original cinema under the stars where there's always a double feature of latest release movies, where the atmosphere is easy-going and where you can munch on drive-in hot food favourites like hamburgers and hot dogs.

Cinemas under the stars are not a new idea. In 1955 drive-in movies came to Australia and opened up a whole new kind of convenient entertainment for families. Mum and dad could catch a double feature, and the kids could go, too - often in their pyjamas and ready for bed when they went home.

For teenagers, the venue became a more romantic one or a place to scream through a couple of horror movies the staple diet of the drive-ins.

There aren't many left nowadays, but Greater Union carries on the tradition in Sydney with its twin-screen drive-in at Blacktown. The movies include the latest releases and, yes, you still get two flicks for the price of one.

Time - 8:30PM (time subject to change due to daylight savings)

Date - Saturday 18th/April/2009

Location - Blacktown Drive-In , Cricketers Arms Road, Blacktown, NSW 2148

Movie - Fast & the Furious 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfWQIz_UVHQ

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker reteam for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on speed—Fast & Furious. Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller.

When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.

this will no doubt be another sell out lock down so be sure not to get in late....

a couple of sponsers have jumped on board & there will be giveaways on the night for the best presented cars etc...

NO STUPID BEHAVIOUR will be tolerated on the night as security there have been notified to report any straight to the police via number plates

please feel free to post on other forums but please notify by posting up on which forums it has been posted up on so we can manage it if there are any changes...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. Might fly past to see whats goin' on .. if the crowd isnt what i like i wont stick around.

:D .. rather goto GMAX bahaha .

Not saying its gonna' be bad, but if it gets outta hand, out of 600 people, 1 idiot can ruin the whole movie :)

MRXTCZ

P.S i also dun have a sunroof -.- lols

Raf im follwing you.....or you can follow me since youre in the slow boat.

Wow thats awesome, my line is on its way from japan as we speak and should have it around the start of april, so i'd be def in for this.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anyone is tallying numbers but I'm in for it.

I've also posted this in the NSW Events within the Stagea area, so will hopefully be a few more interested.

Attending -

ILLUSIVE MOTORSPORT

MISS INASNT

JAMESY

DROI2DY

SOMEDUDEINALANCER

MIKEL

Mirage Lancer Group Aust

BABY MAGNA

AUSSIE CHICKADEE

RYAN C

TRANTER

SB1509

PRO WIZARD

OzFoz

STUMPED

WATTSY

SACKSTER

NORTHFORESTER

BUCKLES

JOHNNY

BASEBALL13

SEXSPEC

KANE

BGPMPN

EZYLYF

BALLR

YB35HI

JAM35Y

WHOZUP

MR CRX

TUBS

OMGSXC

J.C

XAQOOT

DROIDY

SS57YL

LUN8IC

BZD41T

OIISXC

SHAWNG

EAK33Y

BTHERE

WINGNUT

BIGGLES

BOOOOOOST

JUICED

EVO OZ

BEIGH HORNET

I DO FLY

TE45ER

EBEVO

ACTV8D

ZAW

JAMO GSR

KRAYZII

DARKVITYAZI

KOVAL7

RAZ EVO

CHEEKY CHICK112

HARD TUNED

SLY18E

STUNN-R

BOOST-IT

TOUGER34

FROMDEEEAST

TEFU

BIGGIE

WHITEBALLS

PH11PS

GTS25T R33

SHYPO

SPEED INC

KID DYNAMITE

OOP513

MOOKS66

DRIFTEDSILBEER

ROKUTOFU

S14KING

BW8N4U

MIS180

DIRECT

-S15R-

TURBO PISTON

(TRUNKS)

NDOS15

AUTECH

BLOODSWORD27

HOOMY903

BOOST CRUISING

MIIZSSS

MOEJLH

JDM31T

DRSHOW

CABRAMATTA

JST ALI

FROMDEEEAST

SRB2NV

MAXX

FULLBOOST

IDEO

VHX20C

KANE VR4

RHYS420

REXNET

DESOLATE

MIKEY7

DRUNKENMASTA

GWAPING2K

ASYMMETRY

plus heaps heaps more.... friends of friends...friends of their friends.

You get the picture!

Edited by R 2 THE J

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• IMO I would stop there but it's up to you. At the power numbers you're asking about the stock 05U block will start showing issues. Even an N1 block might not be enough. PRP is trying to do blocks and heads that will be ready for big power right out of the gate but it remains to be seen whether any of that is any good. It might be great. It might be awful. It's hard to say until enough people have gotten their hands on one and run it for extended periods.
    • My whp was 418whp and 518hp crank on 98 octane fuel. So decent numbers. 
    • Found a issue, after driving through torrential rain, the drivers side roof drain is blocked and some water ended up in the boot I've parked it up, stripped out the boot, and dried it out with a towel Initial fix was poking a big long cable tie down the drain to unblock it, then poured some hot water and detergent into it to flush out what I could, which now has it working, but I'm assuming it needs a good old fashioned proper "rogering" of the drain holes    Next step is waiting for the trombone cleaner that I just ordered from FleaBay next week Luckily nothing made it into the interior and it is all drying out nicely and the roof drains are working well enough for now I found the same issue with my old NB when I first got that, a couple of broken down leaves and some dirt was enough to block the drains, I did have a trombone cleaner back then, but I cannot find it anywhere, although, going of other times when I buy something to replace something I cannot find, the old one will probably turn up any minute now
    • Will look into the helical front diff thanks.  Sounds like everyone just says keep the rear as is. 👍🏻
    • R33 NA comes as rb25de or rb20e, so either of those, or r34 rb20de