SAU Community

Putty Rd Cruise To Watch Superlap At Oran Park

NZM.031

hey guys,

heres the plan..

Leave Hexham Maccas at 7.30am.

Meet Singleton guys at Broke at around 8.30am

Head via the Putty road to Oran Park

Arrive at Oran Park in time to collect prepaid tickets from SAU gurus at 10.30-10.45

Watch Superlap. :D

Head home via the same route...

the latest id like to leave is 4-4.30... that will get us home to newi at around 7pm... making it a full 12hr day. its up to you how you want to leave and when.. but im sure there will still be a group of us coming home together...

each person can organise their own tickets.

heres the link for prepaid tickets:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ch...ap-t260527.html

and heres the link for a map

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source...amp;t=h&z=9

there arent many places to get fuel so fill up before you come.. and i havent planned any food stops... so up to you what you do for food... we'll stop at the halfway house for a drink and a rest both times.

its a fairly straight run down the putty, through windsor, and head for signs that say campelltown or picton.

hope to see you all there.

Cheers

Linton

change of plans... we'll turn off the highway at the golden hway turnoff just before singleton.. fark going all the way through broke.. its a nice drive, but way longer.

cheers

Linton

change of plans unfortunatly... i cant make it... my 32 is being a drama queen and i dont feel comfortable thrashing it down the putty.. ive got a ride with a mate in his car but he wants to leave earlier..

doesnt look like it was going to be a big cruise anyway.

if anyone does go... i hope they have fun.

as you can see by the huge line of skyline heaps of you club members met us at the Golden Hwy turn off.

it made for a great picture havin us all line up as well as when we were cruising.

as you can see fome some of the other pics we pick up a few other cruisers on the way...my fav being the cattle truck that slowed us down

in cause u can't tell from the pic.... no C**t turned up... left as waiting for 1 hour....so we still drove down to sydney but the mrs and me went to ikea instead....action was great

post-57618-1238677453_thumb.jpg

post-57618-1238677461_thumb.jpg

post-57618-1238677486_thumb.jpg

post-57618-1238677496_thumb.jpg

post-57618-1238677506_thumb.jpg

kgc10 - You need to learn to actually READ the thread. NZM.031 canceled the cruise because his car wasn't up for it and due to lack of interest.

NZM.031 - Be clearer next time. "THIS CRUISE IS CANCELED".

• 4 weeks later...

i didnt "cancel" it because i didnt "organise" it... i simply stated what I was doing, and if anyone wanted to come, thats what was happening.. the week leading up to the day... i had to rip the head off my r32 and replace the gasket.. i got it going friday night, but wasnt willing to get halfway down the putty and have something happen... with or without other cars..

kpgc10... i apologise for you being left there for an hour.. and i apologise for posting the day before.. there was a bit of interest in the other thread, but none in this thread, i thought you would have seen that you were the only other in this thread.

i also thought it was common sense that when attending something that has been organised on here, that you check back as regularly as possible in order to see updates etc.

besides that mate.... you posted after i had already said my plans had changed and that if anyone else goes, to have a good time... so yes, look at when i posted last... the fact that you dont check on here every 2 secs is irrelevant.. because my post was already there..

i didnt cancel the cruise.. i just said i couldnt make it.