SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

martin1.jpg

martin2.jpg

martin3.jpg

both2.jpg

both1.jpg

both3.jpg

Who's 31? Was at baskins last night at 7.30 and this was the only skyline that I saw. Thought I was in the wrong place and was like hmmmm don't want to look like a retard and ask if they weren't there to meet up if they weren't lol But yeah that was me in the gun metal grey 32 gtr. So hey lol I should have come and said hi but oh well.

What time do you guys normally get there. Thought it was 7?

Who's 31? Was at baskins last night at 7.30 and this was the only skyline that I saw. Thought I was in the wrong place and was like hmmmm don't want to look like a retard and ask if they weren't there to meet up if they weren't lol But yeah that was me in the gun metal grey 32 gtr. So hey lol I should have come and said hi but oh well.

What time do you guys normally get there. Thought it was 7?

Mine. Everyone else was late :D

We saw your car leaving, just thought you were a random and not someone there for the meet. Sorry.

Mine. Everyone else was late :D

We saw your car leaving, just thought you were a random and not someone there for the meet. Sorry.

Ha ha oh well you get that. I thought I must have just got the wrong area. All good, at least I know I was in the right place now.

Nice 31 by the way.

morning slarts

Scrackin

Tastey

You want it.

Morning bitches.

Mang *tips hat*

picture courtesy of Dan_B:

Abusive grammar correction.

luls.

3 days mangs.

ETA to single peggers 76 hours

Smity42 so it's looks liek someone has porblems with peoples why of tping on the forum its' my forums 2 you carnt; tell me hwo to types better you jackass who do you're think you are you 31 loving pos i kick you're ass so far int neck week f**kwid go back to your inner sity fag house an get my f**k out

OK that's enough. It hurts my head writing like that!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :D

Edited by SABBAi

Ha ha gotta love the v8 crew, just having an "discussion" with one of them on facebook in which he is tell a mate of mine to go out and

buy a v8 instead of a evo or gtr. Tells me, "I haven't come across a GTR that has beat me yet!!!"

Asked his setup and got this as a reply, "Is a v8 ss with 4.11 diff and 300kw's. Best I've run is 13.5. No gtr I've seen can beat that! And besides I think I know what I'm talking about, I'm a mechanic."

Me just laughed and pointed out that it probably was a gtst and that a gtr should run a low 13 in standard form. And that I work on drag cars in my spare time that run low 5's and 6's, am a diesel fitter and I've worked on Phill Reeds Top Fuel Dragster.

Then I got the answer "Oh ok. Nice. "

Funny hey, put a mechanic with a v8 and bam he knows all. Yet I still only know a little bit compared to some of the guys I know.

Edited by 32vspec2gtr

Scrackin

Got updog?

You want it.

That's what she said

Mang *tips hat*

Squire *nods with acknowledgement*

luls.

Much to be had

3 days mangs.

Then you're back terrorising the streets?

ETA to single peggers 76 hours

Skids to leave

cant wait bro!

for suprise butt secks?

hahahaha <3

Your Mum's your Dad

and remove something else while you're at it

Yeah, that too!

Smity42 so it's looks liek someone has porblems with peoples why of tping on the forum its' my forums 2 you carnt; tell me hwo to types better you jackass who do you're think you are you 31 loving pos i kick you're ass so far int neck week f**kwid go back to your inner sity fag house an get my f**k out

OK that's enough. It hurts my head writing like that!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :D

us can git f*kked tlkin 2 me lyk dat. f*kkin keyboard warrior imma come to ur house n beat the shit outta u carnt ,f*k lrn 2 speil arright bitch than i wont have 2 f*k u up

dear martin;

LOLZ thanks bro <3

Got updog?

Whats updog?

:cool:

for suprise butt secks?

keen.

Your Mum's your Dad

:S

Sook.

+ 1

Yeah, that too!

Yeah. That too!

us can git f*kked tlkin 2 me lyk dat. f*kkin keyboard warrior imma come to ur house n beat the shit outta u carnt ,f*k lrn 2 speil arright bitch than i wont have 2 f*k u up

geesh man i was beink ploite too an you go an call mes a carnt I gots da boys from Mardsen autobrns 2 cum n represent

LOLZ thanks bro <3

Too much man love going on in here

Whats updog?

;)

Nothin' Homes

keen.

That's what she said

:S

I hate it when that happens