SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

f**king housemate hasn't paid the bills AGAIN! Was thinking about moving out late March to early April when the lease was up, going to be a definite now. Try find something cheaper than the $260 a week I currently pay.

Scrackin mangs?

So a month after the turbo install started it is finally finished, on my end anyway. Fitted the injectors and fuel pump today and did an oil change and flushed the radiator.

Only problem we had was one of the RB20 AFMs that I've got is a dud so it was being a prick at first wouldn't come on boost while driving just got fuel cut as soon as positive pressure was reached. So swapped it all out for the stock AFMs and it works fine now. I'm just going to get it tuned with the stock AFMs for now, can't be f**ked anymore I want the care back on the road lol.

Today = great success.

Are you trying to make the ute the ugliest thing ever? Hellaflush fitment (or whatever the hell you want to call it) is just bad!

It's an R31 Ute...it will never be pretty. Front has a little too much poke atm but once the motor is in the guards will get some hammer love and all will be well.

lol looks very mad max

:thumbsup:

I like it, needs to be looking dirty boz

This man...he knows.

Only problem we had was one of the RB20 AFMs that I've got is a dud so it was being a prick at first wouldn't come on boost while driving just got fuel cut as soon as positive pressure was reached. So swapped it all out for the stock AFMs and it works fine now. I'm just going to get it tuned with the stock AFMs for now, can't be f**ked anymore I want the care back on the road lol.

If its the one you got off me you're welcome to your money back :P

It's an R31 Ute...it will never be pretty.

Whatchu talking about? She's gorgeous.

It's sport that isn't tennis so I'm keen. My housemate has been hogging the TV to watch more or less every game of the Australian open. Couldn't think of anything more dull to watch than tennis...