SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I remember at the start of the test tour Tony Greig was going on "Who's this Kholi bloke and why is he playing instead of Rohit Sharma?". Now they all think he's the next Tendulka, lol.

In other news, infrastructure guys appear to have lost a server CPU. How does that happen?

Which was silly because Kholi has been better at all points of his career than Sharma...but thats Toni for ya.

Lads. What's a decent computer store to use. Looking to build a small pc to use as a livingroom budget media station

Get a phone number for the infrastructure guy Martin was talking about, I'm sure he could sell you a real cheap computer thumbsup.gif

Who wants to *ahem* sell me a copy of Windows 7 and Office 2010? whistling.gif

Uni needs me to use an add-on to Excel that doesn't play nice with the Mac versions. I'll either have to do battle with the hordes to try and secure a computer to do my course work each week or dual boot my iMac.

Anyone want some rims?

Matt Black varrstoen 2.2.1 full set

19x9.5 +12 5x114.3

brand new $800 all yours

miso i know you want them

Considering it. Who is selling? They want to do it any cheaper?

Who wants to *ahem* sell me a copy of Windows 7 and Office 2010? whistling.gif

Uni needs me to use an add-on to Excel that doesn't play nice with the Mac versions. I'll either have to do battle with the hordes to try and secure a computer to do my course work each week or dual boot my iMac.

The Uni has an educational version for free download via the ITEE servers. I'm not sure if its only for IT students or for all students though.

The Uni has an educational version for free download via the ITEE servers. I'm not sure if its only for IT students or for all students though.

are these activating via UQ KMS server? you will need to renew every 180 days or something.

then again who pays for m$ rubbish? :pirate: