SAU Community

Aca Hoon Special

SLAPS

i dont understand the need for fools to post those vids on youtube.

i mean arnt some things ment to be kept private, like tripod movies in hotel rooms lol i mean come on we all had a night in paris but you don't see sequels to that movie.

interesting vid though, not so aimed at pleasing those who like to complain about the kids of today.

Edited by Inline 6

media talks more about hoons = people take more notice :thumbsup: hooning = nothing new.

Agreed.

People (young and old) have been into cars forever. 50 years ago they were called rev-heads, motor heads, petrol heads....now hoons, only the name has changed.

crush the cars with duf duf music, and the ones down at the car park talking to each other at 11pm.

They are all hoons and a danger to society.

what a Fn joke. as PHD Hoon said the deaths related to street racing is less then half a %.

everyday i see middle/old aged stupidy at its finest while driving on the rds.

people that think there driving is impecable, because they sit on 80 in a 100 zone.

if you overtake them, they wave at you calling you a hoon.

when you get to a overtaking lane they speed up so you cant get passed without speeding. does this make me reckless or them?

theres so many incompotant drivers on our rds causing accidents and deaths every other day, yet the current SA government turns a blind eye

to this and to try and win voters they pick on imports , bikies , etc as they see it as a easy way to a; make money and b; win voters by making

the public scared of us.

then there is the whole desal plant thats gonna cost us and our marine life for the forseeable future.

the government is gonna increase water charges to pay for this resource.

but instead of destroing the gulf why dont they legaly stop the rice and cotton farmers in nsw and vic from raping the murray?

then we would fix all SA's water problems within 12 months.

bring on the next election i say cause the current government has to go.

(then tax payers can fund Ranns retirement)

the greater society has been led to believe that we are a problem, i think society is the problem.

jeebus.... i wonder .... if cops can spend 70k + on a fricken typhoon... and we spend 1k on a decent zorst and a stezza... doesnt that make them a hoon in most piggys eyes... bullshat .....

but nonetheless good /greatly informative report.