SAU Community

Mizzi

HAHA I GUESS PEOPLE LIKE THE NUR THAN, LOL. The answer is clear lol...

I was just running random thoughts through my head, na wouldn't change the colour just for the fact people know what it is from a distance, it stands out and its the skyline nur signature. But will deffiantley be doing some engine mods, the basics, computer, cam timing and exaust, rims and suspension.

Too many people break their necks looking at it drive past to change lol. :down::P

P.S I AM THINKING OF PUTTING SOME PINK GT STRIPES OVER THE WHOLE CAR, WHAT YOU THINK? just kidding lol

anyone who paints an original Nur in Millenium jade in any other colour than the original Millenium jade ought to have the car taken off them and a stern talking to from their mother.

There's a reason its a collector's edition... respray it and you'll instantly lose about 20-30k, cos then its just another 34 GTR with a respray and factory leather interior (about 50K on the market these days). Mod the mechanicals, tune it up, ADD to the car (east bear skirt kit etc in black looks hawt on millenium jade) but don't take away from it.

nathan

buddy

dont do it. dont even think about it.

if you want ill pay for the following

add GTR kit to my car incuding the guards and put in an RB26 give you my White R34 and take your nur

ok?

really you will take it??? awesome im on my way to pick it up.

lol

dont do it or think about it. just get tough offset rims and lower it a little

yeah no worries. yeah im not, but i will eventually modify the engine to the extreme, the way i look at it though, buying a stock nur for the same price as just a standard v spec 2 and leaving it standard so when i come to sell it i will get my money back, plus more. To me thats a waste in the first place, imagine seeing a nur rock up, wow a nur. open the hood and see a fully decked out engine, with upgraded everything would be much more fun and more of a wow factor and you will be getting what you paid for. If i wanted a car to not drive or modify i would bought a ford, lol...

post-40807-1238231858.jpg

Yeah baby, one day... I can only see a huge money pit but a whole lot of fun...

Too many people break their necks looking at it drive past to change lol. :D:thanks:

Really? People hardly notice my silver R34 GTR, even in Chinatown, where most people can appreciate imports. Guess the Millenium Jade works its magic :thumbsup: