SAU Community

R.i.p. Minh James

R32 project

=[ R.I.P Minh...

Hey all.

I knew Minh, and my gf was childhood bestfriends with him. We visited his family today and have his funeral details.

It would be good to see all his friends and very close friends there. He lived life with friends around him all the time, so it would be a fitting farewell to have all those that knew him there.

My girlfriend and I have got permission to post up all the funeral details from his mum, uncle and aunty if you wish to attend.

Giaon

BUI NHAT MINH

Born on 06/12/1985 in Japan. Passed away at 1:30an on 28/03/2009 at Adelaide, South Australia.

Viewing: Friday the third of April (03.04.2009) at Blackwell Funerals 120 Henley Beach Road Torrensville from 7pm to 9pm, casket will be closing 9-930

Funeral: Saturday the fourth of April (04.04.2009) at 29 South Terrace Pooraka (mass) at 9:30am with buriel to follow at Enfield Memorial Park.

RIP Minh Bui

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RIP Minh and prayers are with the injured. Ill leave any other comments out, as I just dont know what else to say. This brings me to tears, horrible tragedy.

Just one question, I know of a few ricardos from here, which one was it? Not the one that use to own a white 32?...

grandpa??!! no way...i grew up with those boys we all went to AHS together. the girl, was that his mrs??

this is really messed up!!!

Yea, that's my girlfirend's bestfriends little brother...and yes it was his mrs.

so ur just gonna delete my posts and keep ur OT posts up?

i know ur new to this whole moderating thing, but thats not really how it works, u cant just use the moderating powers to help get ur point across, thats abuse of powers, generally not a done thing.

my advice would be to delete all off-topic posts including ur own, and sort out any issues via PM.

FYI, I've retained some of your posts by quoting them in mine and have deleted the original to avoid any further clutter.

How's this for a new Mod, one more post from you in this thread and you get a holiday....don't make it a permanent one.

I'm sending you a PM and an official warning.

This is the mindset of 90% of the people who bought a Sunday Mail from me this morning and felt they had to voice their opinion. Their comments are unjustified, but you seem to think they are 'fairly in line'.

Its all good; if they read the article they will see the hoon vehicle of choice is apparently VN Commodore driven by a P plater.

Teens and early to mid 20's decisions tend not to consider consequences. We have all made mistakes but no one deserves to pay for it with their life. RIP.

Edited by TheRogue

R.I.P. Minh

feel for the family and friends!

some people should keep it quite F**k im sure we have all made mistakes in our lifes so keep it to your selfs!

im sure the driver of the skyline will be dealing with this for the rest of his life so enough said..

hope the people in the skyline are ok praying for you!!

Its all good; if they read the article they will see the hoon vehicle of choice is apparently VN Commodore driven by a P plater.

he went on to say people with expensive tyres generally aren't found doing burnouts and donuts

its a shame about the direction this thread went; were not meant to be debating media mikes kneejerks, the lack of a race track, or the 'heat of the moment' stupidity and emotions that caused minhs death.

RIP minh, deepest sympathies to your family and friends.

its a shame about the direction this thread went; were not meant to be debating media mikes kneejerks, the lack of a race track, or the 'heat of the moment' stupidity and emotions that caused minhs death.

RIP minh, deepest sympathies to your family and friends.

+1 this is a thread to let people know what happened not to all chip in your 2c at what went on...

sorry to any one involved and rip to minh, as for the other guy id say he will be dealing with is for the rest of his life...

just went past where it was on the way home and the lock ups are intense :S

guys please read post #127 AGAIN.......we're discussing tracks again which will no doubt lead to discussion of Mr Rann and possibly flamage towards the drivers again.

burkill, you've already received a warning from Dan the Man for this sort of thing in the Hoon thread so I'm not the only one that's watching.

This thread is about to be closed the way its headed unfortunately...........one more try.

I cant understand how this has gone from a thread to show respect to Minh and his family to a political banter about drag strips and hoon drivers. Yes the circumstances do not affect us import drivers in a good way, but put that behind you all for know and just show some respect for Minh and his family and also Ricardo, his passengers and their families.

its a sad day for all involved,my thoughts are with the affected families & the injured,and the emergency services.what a tough job they must have

RIP minh