SAU Community

Skyline Car Club

DIOR 33

no worries, and everyone i pass on the way out ill tell not to join any sau club :)

Seriously im sick of looking at your crap.. if you want to be such a doosh bag on the forum, its easy you dont like it PRESS THE OFF BUTTON on your pc and dont come back.

Dont drag it on and make it bad for everyone else here, take it to PM or just dont say anything at all.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously im sick of looking at your crap.. if you want to be such a doosh bag on the forum, its easy you dont like it PRESS THE OFF BUTTON on your pc and dont come back.

Dont drag it on and make it bad for everyone else here, take it to PM or just dont say anything at all.

k.

Hmm ok but:

* IMPORTS 2-N-V - No, 2NV should be made banned, in number plates especially like NVTHIS, 2NVOUS stuff you see on lancers! lol :)

* Hypnotik Racing - Whats so hypnotic?

* DECEPTIONS MOTORSPORTS - umm no, what?

* ILUSION MOTORSPORT - Get your eyes checked , aint no illusion :kiss:

* Kamikazi Motorsports - you know what kamakazi means right? lol

* INTAKE MOTORSPORT - tacky.

I like 'Skyline Owners Club' if anything..simple.

Btw, only read the first 2 pages lol

Edited by Murry33

yeah its public you seem keen to remind us of this regularly aswell as your dislike for certain members and their cars

just wondering why you waste your time, surely theres something better to do like maybe spend your time with things your interested in.

thats what most people do. you seemed like a normal person when out on cruises as i recall :)

not trying to have a go at you just trying to understand where you coming from

my idea's on logo :

far from ideal but just an indication wink.gif

I like the first one. What would it look like if you replaced the "." (dot) with a "/" (forward slash) ?

yeah its public you seem keen to remind us of this regularly aswell as your dislike for certain members and their cars

That's obvious with his singling out Cara's plate.

what about RUNVS?

Nothing wrong with RUNVS 2 ... Cara paid mtoro reg for it, she's entitled to whatever plate she wants.

What about UNVME 2?

Still complaining?

Edited by RubyRS4

I like the first one. What would it look like if you replaced the "." (dot) with a "/" (forward slash) ?

That's obvious with his singling out Cara's plate.

Nothing wrong with RUNVS 2 ... Cara paid mtoro reg for it, she's entitled to whatever plate she wants.

What about UNVME 2?

Still complaining?

yeah, any nv plates have aids written all over them.

no worries, and everyone i pass on the way out ill tell not to join any sau club ;)

Very mature, have you turned 5 yet....?

Edited by TALBO

yeah, any nv plates have aids written all over them.

So ... you're envious then ;)

not til next january.

cant wait, mums making a cake shaped like skyline with runvs plates.

And you love it so much you wanna gobble it up :D

Edited by RubyRS4

not til next january.

cant wait, mums making a cake shaped like skyline with runvs plates.

jealous mate.???? whats a matter are you afraid of chicks with hot cars ?? get over it

you know tools should be kept in the "TOOL" box. not public forums where there worthless and in the way???? get the hint

take it somewhere else

we know your not keen or even invited ,so keep out of it

Edited by sapphiregraphics

i think your a little ahead of yourselves.

you see first you need a club, then you make a logo.

No you don't understand.

To have a great club, you need enthusiastic (potential) members who are glad to help out and do their part ... like design a logo.

jealous mate.???? whats a matter are you afraid of chicks with hot cars ?? get over it

you know tools should be kept in the "TOOL" box. not public forums where there worthless and in the way???? get the hint

take if somewhere else

we know your not keen so keep out of it

Troy, he's "envious" because he's only running on 4. ;) Its like having a small penis, only you can't laugh at it. :D