SAU Community

R34 Gtt Lip ?

Are there any lips for the R34 GTT frontbar other than the Eastbear ? I really want to fix up my frontbar height as it just looks weird now with too much clearance... Ideally I want something no bigger than 3-4cm TOPS that just attaches to the factory frontbar.

The eastbear lip/diffuser is 7-8cm so its way too big and it costs $900 so no go. I've seen a couple of GTTs before with front lips on stock bars but have no idea what they were. Something like just the bottom half of the Eastbear lip (the diffuser part) would be excellent. Don't wanna change the whole frontbar either as I like my factory frontbar (looks good AND its proper plastic)

yeah I've seen that nissan optional lip .. doesn't really do it for me TBH. One of the big Skyline traders in Sydney that was doing some paintwork for me had one in stock and offered it to me for $500 painted/fitted iirc..

Have you got any more pics of the car taken during the day with normal lighting ? Cheers

Edited by Delta Force

yeah I've seen that nissan optional lip .. doesn't really do it for me TBH. One of the big Skyline traders in Sydney that was doing some paintwork for me had one in stock and offered it to me for $500 painted/fitted iirc..

Have you got any more pics of the car taken during the day with normal lighting ? Cheers

Hey mate, could you PM the traders details about the lip to me? I've been looking for one for ages now. Thanks mate!

Edited by JI34GT