SAU Community

Need Info About Ke70

no and you could probly do a straight swap for a happy meal or similar. that said they have actually had the price driven up in recent times but drifters, but you can still find cheap ones around from old people.

hunt down an AE71 if you plan on doing a 4age swap later on though.

PS - weld the diff, u'll have a ball

no and you could probly do a straight swap for a happy meal or similar. that said they have actually had the price driven up in recent times but drifters, but you can still find cheap ones around from old people.

hunt down an AE71 if you plan on doing a 4age swap later on though.

PS - weld the diff, u'll have a ball

ty, but do u happen to know wat price should i been paying for a decent KE70

i've seen a few examples of them going for around/under the $500 mark by people who dont know anything about the drifting subculture, and you'll see the same cars for around 2k from people who are apart of it

got 2 guys i know off the toyota forums sellin their cars, one is corrolla drift pig, locked diff, meshies and longchamps with a 4age conversion in it, goes like hell, nice to see it drift, excellent pig car and its going for 3k no roadworthy.

other guy is sellin his for 3200, standard 4k engine with 2 full sets of ma61 rims and a locked diff, half cage, etc etc new suspension and front brakes like the other corrolla xt130 struts n control arms etc, great drift car he made me crap myself in it, all ud need is a decent engine and it would be a weapon.

can find cheaper but then u gotta do em up so atleast if u pay big u get something that runs, pretty sure the ke70 comes with rwc as its also a daily.

and just to let everyone nissan driver know, winton raceway yesterday out of all the pro cars a ke70 corrolla won the top16 shootout on the day lol granted it ran an sr20 but was a great car to see :)

• 2 weeks later...