SAU Community

I'm New And Wondering About Spit Cruises

Mano25det

Hi hi, I'm new to SAU and i heard about the spit cruises, i already live on the coast but i would love to come see all the cars, is it on every sunday? and what times? i have a Skyline R33 series 2, 1998 model

Every conceivable Skyline car can be seen this Sunday Michael, on the cruise from Internationl Regatta Centre at Penrith. 9.30am 26/4/09

It goes to Mt Wilson where there'll be Japanese swordsmen, Ladies in traditional Japanese dress, Photographers from Boost Magazine and High Performance Imports Mag, the latter of which will present Awards, Prizes and Certificates signed by Mark Skaife.

You're welcome to join Group #3 (=Non R34s).

This cruise is located on NSW subforum > Events > 10th ANNIVERSARY R34 GT-R thread by mxfly

If this doesn't wet your appetite, nothing will! hehe

Tez with a Welcome to you!

Hi hi, I'm new to SAU and i heard about the spit cruises, i already live on the coast but i would love to come see all the cars, is it on every sunday? and what times? i have a Skyline R33 series 2, 1998 model

you talking about the spit cruises at the gold coast man?

if so boost (boostcruising.com) have heaps of info - and pics each week from the cruise..

its a pretty good spectacle

every sunday without fail there is a big gather of the gold coasts finest and worst cars at the spit. if the police wouldnt exactly like your car then its wise to stay away because they usually pay everyone a visit.

my car "looks" stock as a rock, i don't want to spend money on apperiance when it ends up costing you more money been pulled over heeaaaps and WHY do i always get drug tested !!! i have even been asked how did i offord the car impling drug dealing, but never asked to look under the bonet