SAU Community

***jap Racing Sparco Wheels With Tires & Front Hks Struts***

The following are for sale. I'm located in Sydney, so pick up is preferred. If you want them shipped interstate, you will need to organise shipping and pay all shipping + packing charges.

Racing Sparco 5 Spoke Alloy wheels (17 x 9 +20 & made in japan) with Nankang NS2 245/40/R17.

2 tires have about 50% thread left and the other 2 pretty much needs to be replaced, but still can be used temporary. The wheels have some dish and are in decent condition, there are some small gutter rashes around 3 of the wheels and 1 deep one on the 4th, but they do not affect the integrity of the wheel. They came with my car, and I've been using them for over a year and I have no issues with them what so ever. I have now changed to a different set of wheels with more dish so these has to go. Judging by the width and the offset, they should be able to fit GTST as well, but you will need to work it out yourself.

Note: the brown stuff on the back of the wheel is not rust, just dirty.

PRICE: $500 Pickup FIRM!!

wheels01.jpg

wheels02.jpg

wheels03.jpg

wheels04.jpg

wheels05.jpg

============================================================

HKS R32 GTR Struts (I believe they are Hypermax, but not 100%). They came with my car and appears to be in excellent condition, no leaks or anything. I'm unsure about the spring rate, but they are most likely around the 10kg mark. The are adjustable height and damping rate, and no, I do not have the c spanner for adjusting the ring.

PRICE: $100 Pickup FIRM!!

struts02.jpg

struts01.jpg

Edited by __PhaseShiftDown