SAU Community

Front LH/RH wheel guard liners

I surely do not know, but I want to know because I will have the same problem with my R34 soon.

One would think someone has made/could make/has solid advice for how to go about making these before I just make them out of something wildly unsuitable and get sad about the whole scenario.

Just spend the money?

Ther are no off the shelf equivalents for an R32 GTR anyway. You can hardly complain about having to pay a lot of money for NOS parts for a 30+ year old car. Well, you can complain about the Americans draining the remaining supply with their retarded "must replace every part on my car as soon as it lands" mentality. But otherwise....want part? Pay money.

I think the problem is that paying $500 each guard for a piece of plastic is a bit odd. Given 100% of wheel setups carve big holes in them anyway.

One would think there could be an aftermarket alternative that provides more clearance or is cheaper or is made out of aluminium or some shit :D (there's not)

I made my own out of corflute to pass a rwc. Served that purpose but corflute is not suitable or strong enough to last the test of time.

Took me a couple of hours to make, using a suitable material it can work but obviously won't be OEM JDM yo.

• Thanks 1