SAU Community

Northsiders

PHT34

The deal is .............. lol lol

Nandos @ Carseldine around 7.15 - 7.30 ish. If there are no parks in the top carpark where the shops are there is underneath but its a bit quiet down there. Im going in to have dinner so come and grab a bite or a chair, or stand in the carpark if you wish and ill come over. :)

Not sure if we are going to baskins @ aspley after that i guess it depends on who comes and what they want to do ....

Im pretty sure michael (GABNR) was being silly when he said then over to sunnybank. I wont be going any further than aspley tonight, but obviously you can all go wherever your heart fancies after that!

Hope to see some people there, if not then im having nandos and going home!

Donna ;) (PHT34)

Haha, yeah i was. Sorry Jaxt. Sif organise a dinner in sunnybank for the northsiders.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were 5 cars there at various times. The woolies carpark was not our brightest idea as it was pcked! Who wants bloody groceries on a friday! lol lol

Next time we will make it just at baskins aspley, bigger carpark where we can park together, good night for a first try, hope to get more next time.

Maybe thinking next week again or maybe another day if people have ideas and are goin to come.

:D

yeh the carpark was chockers at that time, but we can only try, and it will get better, i didnt mind downstairs tho it was dead down there which is good for a few reasons, - plenty of parks and no problems from the po po..

either way was good to meet a couple of people.. cyas next time.

Pfffttt. Shy.

Sure sure :D

lol. I arrived fashionably late. Luckily I had my wingman with me because I was almost too scared to get outta the car. But then once we started chatting it was all good. Bit awkward when ur orange too...

lol. I arrived fashionably late. Luckily I had my wingman with me because I was almost too scared to get outta the car. But then once we started chatting it was all good. Bit awkward when ur orange too...

Wingman ? hmmm do go on ;)

Orange ? Did you go dressed as a skittle ? :D

Wingman ? hmmm do go on ;)

Orange ? Did you go dressed as a skittle ? :D

Lol my besty Ryan came with me. and no I wasnt dressed as a sittle lol. Got a tan for a photoshoot today so was all stinky and bright from my tan lol

LOL yes. Well I can smell it on me... then I get paranoid that im stinking everyone out with my tan smell

Cool, I learnt something today. Spray tan stinks. I seriously didn't think that it would. Wonder what its made out of ?