SAU Community

Wheels 20" Dolce Dc02 Chromes + Tyres, Off 350z

Very showy wheels, as u can see in pics.

Bought new at Tempe Tyres, & I believe still available.

All 8.5"JJ. Fit 350Zs & really fills the wheel arches nicely, with no dramas at all.

Near side marked couple spots, repairable but only the fussiest would bother.

Tyres fronts 245/35 F1's, majority of kms still left, rears 255/35 Maxx's only about 1000kms old, like new, retail $800 for those 2 tyres alone.

So BARGAIN: whole package asking $1500.

post-60940-1242127313_thumb.jpg

Edited by middos4

Thanks kidafa, you're living proof that it takes all kinds & these wheels wouldn't be available if there wasn't a market keen on them. To you other guys, I think you're staying up too late making nuisance posts, with foggy judgement. Go to bed early & get some sleep. Hope one day you're selling something & I can be the first to add some posts bagging the hell out of your crap.

Very showy wheels, as u can see in pics.

Bought new at Tempe Tyres, & I believe still available.

All 8.5"JJ. Fit 350Zs & really fills the wheel arches nicely, with no dramas at all.

Near side marked couple spots, repairable but only the fussiest would bother.

Tyres fronts 245/35 F1's, majority of kms still left, rears 255/35 Maxx's only about 1000kms old, like new, retail $800 for those 2 tyres alone.

So BARGAIN: whole package asking $1500.

Thanks kidafa, you're living proof that it takes all kinds & these wheels wouldn't be available if there wasn't a market keen on them. To you other guys, I think you're staying up too late making nuisance posts, with foggy judgement. Go to bed early & get some sleep. Hope one day you're selling something & I can be the first to add some posts bagging the hell out of your crap.

I don't no about you but i modify my car to make me happy, Not to please others. So who gives a S**T what people think.

Dude if i had that car i would be over the moon.

good luck with sale. These would look tuff and real VIP on a Cima or Gloria.

Thanks guys, well said.

I don't no about you but i modify my car to make me happy, Not to please others. So who gives a S**T what people think.

Dude if i had that car i would be over the moon.

good luck with sale. These would look tuff and real VIP on a Cima or Gloria.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Serious question though... why would you replace stock wheels for those?

They came with the car. The stock wheels are back on. To my eyes they are impressive, showy wheels for those who want that for their car. For me, I'm planning to go some ultralight wheels for performance rather than looks. But we all have different purposes for our cars, & as I said, there's a market for all types.