SAU Community

1997 Nissan Stagea Rs4 ** Nismo Edition ** Wrecking ***

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, as I cant contact you by phone I am doing so through this forum to remind you to send me the rear drivers side door which was paid for in June when you were selling via ebay. I Understand you may have had issues to deal with, but 2 1/2 months delay is really not good enough. If you have misplaced details, check your old emails where I forwarded particulars or email me.

Geoff.

Good luck! this guy is dodgy

I bought the Nismo suspension that I paid good money for. Got it down here (after nearly 4 weeks) and the f*cken springs had been chopped (not even captive on the spring preaches). He agreed to give me some money back so that I could buy some new springs. Since then I've had a few excuses and now no correspondance at all.

People like this should not use these for sale forums if they cant be honest. :P

Good luck! this guy is dodgy

I bought the Nismo suspension that I paid good money for. Got it down here (after nearly 4 weeks) and the f*cken springs had been chopped (not even captive on the spring preaches). He agreed to give me some money back so that I could buy some new springs. Since then I've had a few excuses and now no correspondance at all.

People like this should not use these for sale forums if they cant be honest. :D

Your kidding me right? The springs left QLD fine. Perfect. then they get to you and there is something wrong. Im out to make money not lose it. so refunding you when u cut the springs and f**ked it up isnt my idea of making money.

Edited by Rooster

Your kidding me right? The springs left QLD fine. Perfect. then they get to you and there is something wrong. Im out to make money not lose it. so refunding you when u cut the springs and f**ked it up isnt my idea of making money.

YOU..are a Lying scum bag! WTF would I cut a set of springs in a car that my wife an child drive around in? What you're saying is they left QLD uncut and turned up in SA cut...........Likely story. In addition I contacted you and took photos the same day I recieved them.

I have a PM you sent saying that you'd refund the money.

You're a disgrace to every one on here trying to sell things legitimately and should be banned.

i agree!

i bought the nismo exhaust. when i recieved it like 2 moths later i find out it has been chopped in places and rewelded.

when i installed it, it didnt even fit right it would touch the diff.

do not buy anything from this guy!!!

f**k off cocksucker that exhaust ran PERFECT in my RS4 so stop talking shit.

And boostedSA. If you have anything more to say PM me

Course it does, it provides me with entertainment to laugh at these fricken idiots for 1 buying stuff with out seeing hi res images and 2 for the clown selling stuff and not stating its condition!

Why should I have had to see Hi-Res photos? suspension is suspension. I have bought a fair bit of gear off a number of forums and never had a problem till now. Guess I should now that not every one is as honest as myself...lesson learnt.

If any wants some decent Nismo shocks with cut springs let me know. I have Hi-Res photos......

Course it does, it provides me with entertainment to laugh at these fricken idiots for 1 buying stuff with out seeing hi res images and 2 for the clown selling stuff and not stating its condition!

defiantly entertaining no arguments there... really he doesn't need go into detail bout the condition... if people are stupid enough to by stuff based on dodgy pics an not ask any questions.... good luck to them...

defiantly entertaining no arguments there... really he doesn't need go into detail bout the condition... if people are stupid enough to by stuff based on dodgy pics an not ask any questions.... good luck to them...

Hi, an interesting point of view, but it doesnt coincide with either the law of contracts or any of the specific consumer protection legislation applicable in each state. Where an item is sold by description there are certain terms implied into the contract for sale (no- it doesnt need to be in writing) which provide that the item will be fit for its purpose and will comply with any description. Where the item has been modified or changed in some way, the seller is obliged to disclose that fact unless the item has been inspected by the purchaser, and an inspection should have revealed the defect or modification.

I would consequently suggest that what may be seen as an acceptable practice of selling dodgy gear, or accepting payment without then delivering the goods is one that people adopt at their own risk and peril. Why, you may ask? Because you cant always assume that the purchaser at the other end of that conduct will sit back and do nothing. Whilst only some forms of conduct will offend the criminal statutes in each state, be they common law or code states- for example receiving money with no intention to supply will offend the Crimes Act and various criminal codes as conduct constituting obtaining financial advantage by deception, the conduct will expose the seller to actions for breach of contract and in tort if the defective item then fails and causes loss or damage.

In claims for breach of contract, exposure will not be limited to a refund of the consideration (price) paid, but the cost of putting the person in the same position as if the bargain had been completed and terms of the contract met, so obtaining a replacement unit , etc, irrespective of how disproportionate the cost may be to the agreed price of the contract in question, will be a legitimate component of the damages claimed..

of course if the supply is made in connection with a business then fair trading legislation may apply, and even the Trade Practices Act- interesting because these acts create statutory rights which cant be displaced and also create statutory offences which can be prosecuted.

In short, treat people as you would like to be treated yourself, or face the consequences.

Geoff

YOU..are a Lying scum bag! WTF would I cut a set of springs in a car that my wife an child drive around in? What you're saying is they left QLD uncut and turned up in SA cut...........Likely story. In addition I contacted you and took photos the same day I recieved them.

I have a PM you sent saying that you'd refund the money.

You're a disgrace to every one on here trying to sell things legitimately and should be banned.

Hi, I have read your posts. I wonder if you would mind sending me a pm with the address details for this seller- I stupidly didnt get them when paying by direct deposit for an item I bought ( yes, I know, but I assumed there wouldnt be a problem). As 3 months are about to expire, I am afraid my patience has also diminished accordingly, so I will need to track down an address to pursue my remedies.

many thanks if you can assist.

Geoff

Hi, I have read your posts. I wonder if you would mind sending me a pm with the address details for this seller- I stupidly didnt get them when paying by direct deposit for an item I bought ( yes, I know, but I assumed there wouldnt be a problem). As 3 months are about to expire, I am afraid my patience has also diminished accordingly, so I will need to track down an address to pursue my remedies.

many thanks if you can assist.

Geoff

Sorry Geoff, only have his direct deposit details, as I didn't think there would be any probs either. I can send you these if it would help.

I cant contact him again.

Kym