• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gday Mate,

how much for the drivers side wind deflector posted to WA 6176,

i might be interested in the rear bumper lip, drivers side skirt and some other misc items ill have to look at my car and see, if thats the case ill let you know as much as possible to try send it all together

cheers

Paul

$75 will all associated parts.

Sorry to all those been in contact or waiting on parts. Had a very unexpected passing in my immediate family and ive been away! will be on top of it asap

no worries ill have to get back to you as i need to take care of some other things first, but if there is enough tax left over ill get it from that otherwise in a couple more weeks ill contact you again to sort it out.

was wondering does it have a special steering wheel at all or is it a standard automatic s1 item?

hey mate it just had the standard steering wheel on it

to those who are waiting on parts have been extremely busy - its no excuse but they will be sent to you asap!!!

cheers guys

Hi, as I cant contact you by phone I am doing so through this forum to remind you to send me the rear drivers side door which was paid for in June when you were selling via ebay. I Understand you may have had issues to deal with, but 2 1/2 months delay is really not good enough. If you have misplaced details, check your old emails where I forwarded particulars or email me.

Geoff.