SAU Community

Gtr Lights

Hey all im a new member and I reckon this site rocks.I have a v35 GT 4 door 6 speed manual 2003 model just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a set if thoes groovey lights that look like the old school rear lights if you know what i mean . Please drop my a line if anyone knows . Thanks

Hey all im a new member and I reckon this site rocks.I have a v35 GT 4 door 6 speed manual 2003 model

Welcome to the forum. great spor luxury sedan u got there

just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a set if thoes groovey lights that look like the old school rear lights if you know what i mean . Please drop my a line if anyone knows . Thanks

what ? mate, you've bought the wrong car :P, should have bought r34 gtt, u'd be happier...

don't think it'll suit v35 look. please don't dwell in the past, look to the future and move on :-)

but I think u can buy some cheap chinese made tail light overlay on ebay or internet... just do a search.

again , welcome :-)

Welcome to the forum. great spor luxury sedan u got there

what ? mate, you've bought the wrong car :P , should have bought r34 gtt, u'd be happier...

don't think it'll suit v35 look. please don't dwell in the past, look to the future and move on :-)

but I think u can buy some cheap chinese made tail light overlay on ebay or internet... just do a search.

again , welcome :-)

coool will do thanks

is that a V35 with modified / aftermarket rear quarter panel??????

makes it looks like a Lotus Elise from that angle...

• 2 weeks later...